fifteen

Edora

He tastes just like I remember and feels just as euphoric as the last time our lips touched in a needy haze. His hands are all over me; my face, my throat, cupping my breasts, grabbing my ass. My hands are all over him; in his hair, tugging to keep him close, trailing down his bare chest and moaning at the feel of him. I feel dizzy. I can't keep up. How is this happening and why am I okay with it?

I had no idea what I was in for when I spread my legs for him under the dinner table. I shouldn't have done it and I know I shouldn't have but the second his hand was on my thigh, I remembered the night we shared in Vegas. I remembered how good he made me feel, and how good he felt on me, in me; and suddenly I craved that again. I wanted to be tended to and pleasured by something that wasn't my hand or my vibrator. I wanted more...I wanted him.

I know that once my lustful haze is over, this is going to be one of those situations that makes me despise myself. I know I'm going to regret it and that's the worst bit. I know this is damaging but I can't stop myself. I need more.

Who knew that hating someone so deeply causes so much sexual tension?

I'm blaming the pregnancy hormones.

Harry is hastily swiping his tongue along my bottom lip and I willingly part my lips for him. His hand loosely hangs around my neck and it has me whimpering.I feel his lips curl into a smirk as he kisses me and it almost makes me want to stop all together. I don't like that he's pleased with himself over this. I don't like the feeling of him having the upperhand - he's always had the upper hand.

Harry tilts my head back for deeper access and my knees almost buckle when his free hand is snaking between my legs. I chew on my lip as I feel Harry's thumb lightly graze my clit and when he begins to circle my nerves, I'm moaning against his lips. He breaks our kiss and starts kissing along my jaw before taking my earlobe between his teeth.

"I fucking hate you." He whispers, his vow low and thick with lust - it has me whining and bucking my hips into Harry, grinding onto his fingers. As a result, he pulls away. He starts to kiss down my neck before he's attaching his lips to the sweet spot below my ear. "Go on, Edora." He then murmurs before he's sucking on my skin, nibbling, bruising me. "Tell me how much you fucking hate me."

I don't respond, instead, my fingers curl into his hair. I tug to keep him to me as he goes back to sucking and nibbling at my skin. It's going to leave a mark that I know I'm going to need to cover up tomorrow but I can't bring myself to care right now. He feels so fucking good on me, pressed up against me, feeling me.

Fucking hell.

"Where'd that big mouth of yours go, hey?" He taunts as he softly blows cool air onto the new bruise causing goosebumps to raise on my skin. He's then pulling back and roughly grabbing my face, pulling me close to him. "Don't go shy on me now, honey." He coos as he's running his thumb along my bottom lip, coating his thumb in my saliva.

I watch him as he just keep his eyes on my lips, watching as my saliva is coating his thumb, drooling down my face. His eyes manage to darken even more when he eases his thumb into my mouth. Before I can suck, he's pulling it back out and pulling my lip back.

His eyes flick up to mine before he's easing his thumb back into my mouth. I hollow my cheeks and suck as he moves his thumb in and out of my mouth. His eyes flick from my mouth to my eyes, a shallow breath leaving his lips before he's rutting his hips forward. I gasp at the feeling on his cock against me.

"On your knees." He demands and pulls his thumb from my mouth, cupping my cheek instead.

I grimace at him and shake my head.