nine

cw: mention of abortion
(if you're going to give your own personal views on this topic, be respectful to others. you never know who will stumble across your comment or how it'll affect them. any comments that are harmful to others will be deleted. this is a safe space, always.)

********

Harry

Meaningless sex has been a coping mechanism of mine for the past year. As Pleasing continues to grow, so do my stress levels and there's very few ways to cope with this. Drinking is a bad habit, one that has been and gone. I could take some drugs but I go home to my children and I don't want them around that. I only take drugs when I'm away from home. There are probably much healthier coping mechanisms but I always turn to sex.

I can fuck rough, take all my anger out on the woman beneath me then leave without any strings attached - well, most of the time.

A particularly bad meeting this morning is what has lead me to having a woman bent over my desk, her skirt pulled up at her waist, fucking into her fast and hard. She moans and whines, clinging onto my desk for dear life as it shakes beneath her. My paperwork is either squashed beneath her or crumpled up on the floor with my stationary. The desk squeaks with every thrust I give her and I think it's on it's last straw.

I mentally take note of purchasing a new desk.

"Fuck-" I curse under my breath, keeping my eyes pinched shut and my head thrown back as I mentally take myself elsewhere. This woman isn't a bad fuck, there's nothing wrong with her, she's just not who I want bent over my desk.

However, I surprise myself when the face I usually picture isn't the one that springs to mind this time. Instead, Edora is at the forefront of my mind and it makes me angrier. My fingers curl into the woman's hips as I fuck her with more power, her moans soon turning into screams of delight.

This is the first fuck I've had since Edora and the thought of me makes me turn my nose up in disgust; and yet, I can't get her face out of my head. As much as I'd like to say she was a meaningless fuck, she wasn't. I intended for her to be but then I drank loads, snorted some lines and married her. I think that passes 'meaningless', much to my despair. She's also still sticking around so there's that too.

Although, she's probably been the best fuck I've had in two years.

She was the furthest thing from innocent but jesus christ, she knew how to act like an angel; those little doe eyes of hers messed me up, had me craving more. Her little begs were like music to my ears, her moans so fragile, so delicate and so fucking sweet. I could've gotten drunk off of them. I was wrapped up in her honey scent, intoxicated by everything that was her, begging for more even after it was finished. She tasted like heaven, felt like bliss and played her role perfectly. She did what she was supposed to do, make me cum, so why is she still lingering in my head?

"Mr Styles-"

"Shh." I hush her as she interrupts my thoughts about Edora.

Pretending this is Edora beneath me, I'm running my hand up the woman's back until I'm pinching the claw clip at the back of her head and removing, disposing of it elsewhere. I gather her hair into a makeshift ponytail and use the hold on her hair to pull her head back, in turn, she arches back into me.

Just as I'm about to speak, my intercom goes off and assistant's voice, Elliot, is heard.

"Mr Styles, there's somebody here wanting to see you. Apparently they have an appointment."

I roll my eyes and lean over her body, fucking her deeper at this angle and it has her moans become louder and louder. My chest is pressed to her back as I reach over to press the button to respond, my other hand clasped over her mouth to keep her moans stifled.