" And you believe that?". I raised my brow at her making her stomp her feet like a child.

" Come on, fact or fiction, Namsan Tower is famous to all couples. There's no harm in trying, right?". She cutely said and even show twinkle eyes. Ugh, how can I say no to that adorable brown eyes?

" Fine but you have to kiss me first". I demand which she gladly accepted. Lisa leveled her height at me and peck my lips.

" Now let's write our names". She said happily.

Growing old with you              - Lili&Nini

             - Lili&Nini

That's what we wrote on our lock. Please make our wish come true. I wanna grow old with my wife. With Lisa.

NAMI ISLAND

I thought our date was over but I was wrong

I thought our date was over but I was wrong. Lisa brought me to Nami Island. She told me that she want to ride a bike around this place which made me chuckle.

We bike around the many paths and walkways on the Island.

This is my first time do to this, when Lisa and I were still girlfriends, she invited me to have a date here but I always declined. Biking around Nami Island will just be a waste of time. That was what I always told her but I guess I was wrong.

It was nice to bike around and feel the wind against our skin, especially if you are with someone you truly love.

" Hurry up hun". My wife laughed at me when she noticed that I was left behind making me pout.

" I'm tired of pedaling". I complained making her chuckle. She got off her bike and leaned in the bike to the tree. After that, she walks towards me.

I look at her confusedly while she was just smiling at me.

" Let me do it then". She said then took the bike from me.

After that, she sits on my bike. Lisa looked at me then tap the back seat for me to sit.

" I'll do it while you, just sit at the back and enjoy the view." My wife sweetly said making me smile back at her.

I sat at the back and wrapped my arms around her waist.

When she made sure that I'm settled,  she continued pedaling down the road. I can say that my favorite on the Island was Metasequoia Lane. A path lined with tall Metasequoia trees.

There is also a lane lined with Ginko Trees.

The Cherry Tree Lane is breath-taking in spring and you can find many other lanes lined with different trees like pine trees, white birch, redwood trees, and tulip trees. There are lots of paths and lanes to walk, and bike through. I'm glad my wife brought me here.

I feel like we were in some k-dramas where your lover was the one pedaling the bike while I'm sitting at the back wrapping around her waist and enjoying the calm breeze against our skin.

" Having fun there?". Lisa asked me- looking over her shoulder.

" Yes, Lili". I replied making her chuckle. However, our moments were interrupted when someone called my wife.

Looking at who interrupts us, I suddenly felt my blood boil.

-----

She wants to join the dance challenge daw 🤭