Chapter 13~ A Fiery Awakening

Kyaroru's POV~
I was fast asleep, dreaming about whatever and snuggling my plush toy. But I was suddenly waken up by Sniper screaming, "FIYAH! UH FIYAH FIYAH!" While also smelling the scent of smoke, and feeling a small but noticeable warmth after I threw off the covers. Fire alarms blared, and the water came crashing down from those nozzles in the ceiling. Wether or not you were taught this, water doesn't always work against fires. This time, with our luck, it didn't work. Luckily I fell asleep in my 'street clothes,' so I didn't have to change. I grabbed my pull over sweatshirt, put my plush inside, and jumped out the window after Medic yelled that we should because there was no way in hell that we were gonna be able to go downstairs to evacuate. Then I remembered: Sniper. The shrieks I knew to well. He would die soon if he didn't get saved. Thankfully my head was in pain again, so I darted for the door, leaving my sweater - with the plush - on the gravel. "VHAT ARE YOU-" Medic screamed after me, but I already kicked down the door and, with the help of my telekineses, managed to create a path so I could get Sniper.

Sniper's P.O.V~
I was gasping for air by now. I shouldnt've decides to cook pancakes because it led to disaster by me turning on the flame and leaving it on near a flammable object as I got the ingredients. Me mum was right: I can't cook. My thoughts were interrupted by hearing a door slam and break and running feet. "Don't * cough * worry, * cough cough cough * Sniper!" I hear Kyaroru scream through the flames. I noticed flames die down as she runs through the opening. "* cough * Question. Why aren't you on the floor?" She chokes out. "Why aren't * cough weeze * doing the same?" I reply. The enterance starts to get covered in flames as she looks me in the eyes and holds my hands.

"Because your life is more important right now."

------------------
MUAHAHA! I'M LEAVING YOU WITH A CLIFFHANGER!
But I'm also using this chapter to thank you all SO much for reading this and giving me support!
~ And don't worry, I won't leave you with the cliffhanger for long! >:3 ~
------------------
~ Rawr