Chapter 5- Spy, are You Alright?

I sat on a chair in the hospital room as Medic worked on Spy. I helped him by giving him the tools he needed for the operation. "Screwdriver," Medic said, and I gave him it. The arrow was out, and all we needed to do was to repair the skull. Medic was kind of in a small panic, so I asked, "Do you feel uncomfortable about being watched?" He nodded a bit. I got up, smiled, hugged him and said, "I don't want to make you uncomfortable." And with that, I left.

I was walking down a hallway to my room, hearing echoing footsteps behind me. I'm not able to tell who's footsteps are who's, so I kept walking. I reached for the doorknob to my room, turned it, and gazed over it quietly. The footsteps were closer and louder, and I began to feel frightened. Had a BLU Team member gone in our base undetected and followed me? Thoughts ran through my head and I was drifting off into an other world. 'LaLa Land,' as Demo called it.

I regained my senses to a light, quiet, "Sorry, mate. I didn't know you were watching the fight." Sniper. I smiled, and hugged him, saying, "It's okay." When we let go, he was a little pink. Daw, it's cute seeing him blush. "I have to go to training for 'Spy finder.'" I finally said. "I have to go there fer alcohol issues," Sniper replied vaguely. So we went down to the training grounds, where Soldier was standing, waiting for us. "Alright, Sniper, over by the table with me, Kyaroru, over there with Scout." I sighed quietly, and Sniper gave me a 'good luck' look. This is gonna be a fucking long training session.