The bride rolled her eyes. "Don't we know it? Can we borrow your car? I want to run away as in right now. Darn, I hate weddings."

Sunhee laughed. "That's big coming from a wedding boutique owner."

"I don't mind preparing it for other people. It's different when it's for yourself." Younha then turned. "Let's go and elope. Please, Jaesuk," pleaded Younha to the groom.

"You must be out of your mind. Come on, this will end quickly and we'll be off to Mauritius," said Jaesuk.

"No cold feet?" asked Younha to Jaesuk.

"Duh, I'm here with you. I love you," said Jaesuk, pecking Younha on her lips.

"I love you too, you know," replied Younha.

Sunhee shook her head. Jaesuk broke off with Aera after the scandal between Aera and the director went out. Jaesuk's work reaped benefit when his projects and investments were able to cover his father's losses in business that his father didn't have to rely on another merger to survive. Sunhee and Haewon thought Jaesuk was going to realise his feelings towards Younha after he went single.

They were both wrong.

That was when Sunhee and Younha went on full fledge with the Boyfriend Project. Both of them made sure Jaesuk knew everything about the person they thought was suitable with Younha. They made sure Jaesuk saw that the guy filled the criteria of Younha's idea of a dream guy. They even got Jaesuk involved in the project, citing that he would know Younha the best as they have been best friends for a very long.

On the day of the date, Hoseok's friend was there early at the restaurant. Haewon and Sunhee were there too, sitting a few tables away, hidden from the open view.

Younha didn't turn up.

Worried, Sunhee and Haewon went to Younha's house to check on her. They were greeted by a tousled haired Younha and sure enough, Jaesuk was already there. Haewon and Sunhee left straight away and the rest was history.

And now, Jaesuk and Younha are getting married.

Unless Younha decided to skip the wedding and go for the marriage registration at the office.

"Younha! Jaesuk!" exclaimed Sunhee after she was done rolling her eyes. "I ought to bang both of your heads again. This is your wedding day. Younha, toughen up. No one is holding a shotgun to your head nor his head for both of you to get married. You should be in your waiting room and take pictures with the guests, not here in the storeroom wanting to elope when your ceremony is about to start."

"She's right," agreed Jaesuk. "Come on, let's get married," Jaesuk held his hand out to Younha.

"Oh god, I am getting married," said Younha. "And I'm marrying my best friend."

"Also the love of your life, as you said before," smiled Jaesuk endearingly.

"You're going to get stuck with me for life," said Younha.

"We're already in each other's life since forever."

"Guys, reality check. You have less than an hour. Save that sappy romantical stuff for later. I'm sure everyone is panicking right now," pointed Sunhee. Just then her phone rang.

"Sunhee-ya, Younha and Jaesuk are missing!" exclaimed Haewon through the phone. "Everyone is frantic. Help me find them."

"They're with me, eunnie. They'll be there in a minute," replied Sunhee eyeing at the couple as she ended the call. "Go!"

"Sunhee-ssi, don't leave the wedding until it ends or I'm not going to forgive you," said Younha as she eyed Sunhee and Hoseok meaningfully.

"If you plan to throw your bouquet to me, I'm going home this instant," responded Sunhee.