Chapter 2

"What are you doing here? Is there anyone else other than you along this side of the floor?" Sunhee asked rapidly. "Please tell me you have your phone with you, got a friend or someone with you before you come here," Sunhee continued desperately.

"Well... to answer your question," Hoseok paused as if he was considering his answer for her. "I spilled water at the studio and was looking for a mop which brought me here. Sorry to say that my phone is in the studio, I was alone just now and there's no one else on this floor except for us."

"Did you happen to hear any banging sound when you were in the studio?" Sunhee asked as she was figuring out how far can a person hear them if they knock on the door again. It was quite thick and sturdy much to her dismay.

"I've been in the studio for a while and I didn't hear anything."

Sunhee sighed. The studio is sound-proofed, no one would be able to hear the noise from the storage unless they were at the corridor. Other than practice or meet-up, no one actually went to that floor which made it perfect as her hiding spot. Due to this incident, she might have to find somewhere else to hide next time. She needed to clear her head so that both of them could escape the room. She was glad she was not claustrophobic or the small enclosure could make her go crazy.

"Can we move the rack?" Hoseok looked up the air vent and Sunhee cheered silently as she was stuck with someone who had the same thought as hers. They both could get out if that works.

"I was in middle of clearing the rack to climb up the vent," Sun Hee resumed moving the items from it. Hoseok joined in and they did the deed in just minutes.

"Damn effing damnation," Sunhee and Hoseok cursed as they both realized a part of the rack was bolted to the wall. They didn't see that as the panel was not visible until it was cleared.

"There must be other way to get up. I'm so so so dead if I miss practice after this." Sunhee looked at her watch. "Scratch that, I am already late for practice. I'm so doomed."

"You can climb up on my shoulder and try to get to the vent," Hoseok pointed to his shoulder and then at the vent.

Sunhee weighed his suggestion. Both of them were quite tall and the ceiling looked reachable. If Sunhee could move the vent cover, there was the possibility that his idea would work. They could link the cloth they found in the room for him to climb up after Sunhee gets into the vent. Or better yet, she needed to get out and open the door for him from the outside.

"We could try," Sunhee agreed. "But I'm heavy," she continued apologetically.

"You're definitely not as heavy as the other guys that I have to hoist up before. I definitely can't let you carry me up. I'm definitely way heavier than you are," he smiled at her.

"How chivalrous of you. Good thing you didn't ask what my weight is or I might have to punch you," she joked.

Hoseok crouched down to accommodate Sunhee as she climbed on his shoulder. "Here goes," Hoseok said before standing up, balancing Sunhee as he stood. Sunhee straightened her arm to the vent cover and started to curse again.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"I can't reach it. The vent is screwed. We are so freakingly screwed," Sunhee lamented as she tried moving her arms, stretching her body up to reach the top. Her movement made Hoseok to lose his balance.

"Sunbae!" Hoseok exclaimed in warning before both of them fell down on the floor. Sunhee landed squarely on top of him.

"I'm sorry!" Sunhee apologized repeatedly, getting off him as quick as she could knowing he would hurt a lot as he cushioned her fall. "Are you okay?"