Chapter 59

Romantic classical songs were playing in the background of the elegant and opulent venue.

Sunhee looked at the people coming in and out of the waiting room to meet the bride before the nuptials. The beautiful bride was smiling and greeting the guests from the dais that was majestically decorated for the occasion. Sunhee knew well behind the smile, the bride was actually trying not to breathe much due to the restrictive wedding dress she was wearing. She actually told Sunhee that she was considering eloping at that very moment.

Sunhee lost count of how many times the bride was telling her she wanted to elope.

Sunhee excused herself from the waiting room as the woman of the day was busy entertaining her friends and relatives. That would keep her from trying to execute her plan, for the time being, thought Sunhee. Sunhee did her part for the day and it was getting busier and suffocating in the room as people were talking and taking pictures at the same time. They were showing no signs of leaving the waiting room either.

Sunhee sauntered and looked around the wedding venue. It was beautifully decorated with lush greenery that was apt to the theme that was chosen by the bride and the groom. She was glad there were no roses in sight or she would have to make excuses to skip the wedding altogether. Then she would have to consider the wrath she would be facing after the wedding ends.

Sunhee smiled wistfully before she was snatched and pulled to a room. She was about to scream for help until she saw the perpetrator.

"Babe!" exclaimed Sunhee, hugging Hoseok tight. She then hit him in protest.

"Ow!"

"You didn't tell me you're back. You said you'll be home next week."

"Surprise!" said Hoseok kissing her hard. "It's been forever," he said as he kissed her again.

"No complaint here," said Sunhee. "When did you get here? How did you manage to get through the airport without anyone noticing?"

"People noticed and it was even posted online. I guess you didn't even have the time to check your phone or you would have known it."

"You're right. I've been here since early this morning to help with the wedding. There are just so many things to do."

"I miss you so much," said Hoseok.

"I miss you too," Sunhee's eyes went wide as someone was opening the door. They forgot to lock the door earlier. Sunhee scanned the storeroom quickly and brought Hoseok to the rack that could conceal their presence. Sunhee and Hoseok crouched down and went silent.

"This is taking forever," complained a female voice. Sunhee's ears perked up. She had her back to the newcomers and both she and Hoseok were blocked by the cleaning items.

"Few more hours, then we're done," coaxed a male voice that sounded too familiar to Sunhee's ears.

"Can't we just elope?" said the female voice which definitely got Sunhee's attention.

"We'll be official in an hour," soothe the male.

Sunhee stood and turned abruptly. She managed to knock some of the items near her while she was at it, not caring to hide anymore knowing full well who had just came into the room. "What the heck are you guys doing here? Get out! Get ready for your wedding," exclaimed Sunhee as shooed both of them to the door.

"What are you doing here?" asked both the bride and the groom.

"Oh, hi Hoseok-ssi. Thought you would be back next week," said the groom as he saw Hoseok.

"Yes, I thought so, too," joined in Sunhee.

"It was a surprise," said Hoseok.

"This is another surprise seeing both of you here in the storeroom," said Sunhee, turning to the man and the woman of the day. "Your moms are going to go berserk."