Chapter 26

Warning: Suggestive chapter up ahead

**************************

Sunhee woke up with a splitting headache. She groaned heavily. She knew she drank a lot last night and she's feeling the after-effect now. It was still dark and her new home was only illuminated by the dim light through the curtain of her window. She's on the 13th floor of the building and the view was great. The real estate agent said she would have the best view of sunrise. She hoped she would be able to see that later.

Despite the throbbing in her head, she felt nice and cosy under the bed cover. The night was uncomfortably warm and the air-conditioning unit was on full blast. She was thinking of going back to sleep since it was an off day for her after all. Cooking hungover soup when she finally gets out of bed sounds good too.

She then mentally berated herself. She didn't have anything edible in her kitchen other than coffee. She didn't even have the pots and pans for cooking. She sighed, thinking she would figure that out when the sun rises. She snuggled deeper as she reached to the hand on her waist and clasped it firmly.

She then froze, her eyes wide open.

A hand?

There was a hand around her waist and there was definitely someone spooning her. She freaked out and sat up instantly. She didn't remember going to bed with anybody and that took her by surprise. Sunhee groaned again as her head pounded from the sudden move.

There were so many questions running rapidly in her head. She knew she didn't go out of the house last night or did she? She never brought anyone back before. But heck, even when she did go out at night, she only went eating or shopping. She didn't go to bars or clubs.

What did she do yesterday?

Who was in her bed?

She switched on the side lamp and turned sharply to the person next to her.

"Aegiya, it's early," said Hoseok, mumbling from his side as he felt Sunhee's jostling. He turned his head away from the sudden brightness.

Sunhee nearly sighed with relief at the sound of his voice but she was still in shock. "Babe? How did you get here?" she didn't think she could go to sleep anymore. She looked at herself, she was fully clothed in her oversized shirt and shorts. She couldn't see that much of Hoseok since he was still safely ensconced under the covers.

Hoseok pulled her back under the covers and held her close. "You insisted I sleep in the bed with you," he said. His voice is still raspy from his sleep. "Can you please turn off the lamp?"

"I did?" Sunhee massaged her temple and did as he requested.

"I was opting for the couch. You said you didn't have an extra blanket," he mumbled.

Bits and pieces of what happened the day before came to her. It was Sunday and it was her moving day. Haewon, Sehun and Dowon helped her with her things despite her protest that she could do it all by herself. She didn't have a lot of stuff to bring to the new home and she could fit everything inside her car. Three of them didn't listen to what she said and proceeded to help anyway. Dowon even stayed back after his working hours ended. Choi Yong, as usual, didn't join in after her time was up.

After they were done moving all of Sunhee's belonging, Sunhee treated them to a meal sent by the delivery service. They had their dinner, surrounded by Sunhee's boxes of items. She took out the new plates and cups that she bought in advance for the house.

It was a happy occasion that they drank beer and soju to celebrate. Dowon was not drinking since he was driving. Sunhee ordered fried chicken, tteokpokki and pizza from her favourite restaurant. The food was great and the company was even better. She got drunk and that was all she could remember.