⑅●Chapter:38●⑅

Start from the beginning

"So, how's university? All good I guess." He asked as I pursed my lips.

"Yeah it's pretty much cool, except I have to witness all those ugly faces of the students and teachers." I scrunched my face in disgust, earning a breathy laugh from the brunette.

"I'm sorry you have to go through this pain." He started laughing again, making me force the laughter that was remaining on my throat.

"Well I'm relieved now because you're in front of me." I tried to sound genuine but ended up giving him a flirtatious wink. He blushed madly mumbling some coherent words, squeezing out hands together. Then his lips drew into a thin line as he looked down, drowning into a pool of thoughts. I kept quiet and waited for him to talk.

"Y-Yoongi I've something to tell you." He said in a serious voice as I cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah... Go for it." But before he could have said it, (Y/N) stormed into the room interrupting us.

"How shameless, couldn't you have knocked?" I said getting annoyed by the face she gave me.

"No I don't consider it as something important. By the way when did you came?" She asked sitting down beside Taehyung.

"Just some minutes ago." I said and cracked my finger bones. She nodded and smiled.

"Good. As you all are here now we can go for a walk through the forest, right?" She wiggled her eyebrows and a grin rests on her lips. The same grin that I've seen on Hwasa's mouth.

"Why so suddenly? We never really took a walk around you know." Taehyung said turning his face to look at (Y/N). The girl pouted and figets with her fingers.

"I don't know. Actually I feel suffocated staying between these big damp walls. And today's weather is good too. So please guy's let's go for a walk. Just for some time please!" She pleaded. Me and Taehyung shared a look, before he nodded excitedly. (Y/N) squealed and hugged him. I don't know why she's behaving different. More childlike.

Three of us makes our way out of the room and we're about to get down the stairs when I fell an arm wrapping around my shoulders. I glanced over to see Hwasa glaring at me. The others halted and looks at Hwasa.

"Where do you think you guys are going without me, huh?" She raises an eyebrow as I sighed.

"(Y/N) wants to go outside and explore the forest more so we're going to take a small walk around." Hwasa hummed and walk past me tugging at (Y/N) sleeve.

"Well, mind if I join?" She gave us a playful look, and I swear, there's mo such being alive in the world who could resist that cute look on her face. I saw (Y/N) giving her a thumbs up.

"Uhh... Solar you wanna go too?" She asked and I followed her gaze. I looked back to see Solar getting into her room yelling a 'no, I'm good' before getting inside. Now a days she has been avoiding us a lot. She was never like this as far as I know her. I just wanna go straight up to her and say that if she doesn't like to hang out with us then she can gladly leave the mansion and never comes back. But, it's easier said than done.

I shrugged and slid down the stairs reaching the main door. Taehyung opens it and the sunlight hits our eyes directly. All the four of us walks out of the mansion, stepping on the gravel pathway and opens the rusted Metal gate. I saw (Y/N) grinning and running here and there, followed by Hwasa.

"Let's go deeper!" (Y/N) exclaimed as we all agreed upon it. The color of the tress darkens as we move inwards the jungle, sunlight apperes to be squinted in between the thick leaves as the amount of moisture in the air increases a little. I took in the smell of wet soil, calming my lungs.