Yun Qingci sighed.

Li Ying lived again, and he really became more and more able to speak. Yun Qingci used to love him with a warm and moist spirit, and later loves his silence and restrainedness. Now he realizes that the sweet-mouthed Li Ying is more flattering.

He was sensitive and suspicious and had a bad temper. In his previous life, he was not ignorant of his shortcomings, but he always wanted to be tolerated, forgiven and comforted. In exchange for these, he worked very hard to understand Li Ying, but in the end It was a mistake, and came to the end of suicide.

He was sheltered by his mother since he was a child, and later sheltered by Li Ying. He has not had much independence in his entire life. It is not an exaggeration to say that he is kept in a greenhouse, so he is accustomed to dependence.

After confirming that Li Ying hadn't abandoned him in his previous life, Yun Qingci subconsciously decided to rely on him.

Even if everyone around him and his own voice are reminding him that this is not good, he just likes Li Ying. When he finds that even death becomes worthwhile, he wants to become one with Li Ying.

So although reason told him that he should learn to face everything by himself, when Li Ying said that he didn't want to replace the token, he couldn't help but feel happy.

But it's just happy.

He forced himself to leave that warm harbor and said seriously: "But I have decided to change it."

Everyone has to learn to grow, and Yun Qingci is no exception. He has to slowly let himself become, even if he leaves Li Ying, he can still live well.

This is what Li Ying hoped for in his previous life.

But at this moment, Li Ying seemed a little confused.

Yun Qingci looked at him for a while, then suddenly laughed.

Li Ying: "?"

"You are like an old father."

Li Ying: "..."

It's somewhat of this kind of psychology. The guy who has been clinging to people started flapping his wings awkwardly and preparing to fly. He was reluctant to take off, but he still had to take him off with his hands. It was hard not to feel lost.

He picked up the carving knife and commented: "The picture is good."

Yun Qingci lay on the table and watched his face. After this period of conditioning, the blue shadow under Li Ying disappeared. He sleeps with him every day, and the number of nightmares is much less, although it is still unavoidable. But everything is slowly getting better, Yun Qingci is still very satisfied.

He couldn't hold back, moved his feet, and quietly pulled the chair to Li Ying's side, and said, "I have ordered the young secretary to find Qi teacher."

He is someone who has done something for others, and he must let the other person know, for fear that his contribution will be ignored by others.

Li Ying felt soft and asked, "What then?"

"But I haven't found it yet." Yun Qingci's expression became awkward, and Li Ying couldn't help it. He reached out his hand and touched his head: "No hurry."

"How could you not be in a hurry?" Yun Qing said hardly, "I am very disappointed in myself."

"In fact, it's not very painful."

"But I only need to think about the underground palace..." Yun Qing said shut up. He was not shocked when he saw that scene at the time. Even if he turned to think about it later, he couldn't remember the emotions at the time.