Yun Qingci finally decided to forgive him.

Li Ying knew why he would look back. Yun Qingci is a person who must compare with each other. He is willing to smooth everything and look for him because he found that Li Ying in his previous life was too tragic and too pitiful.

Li Ying doesn't mind letting Yun Qingci, who hates him, know those things, but he does mind, let Yun Qingci, who loves him, know his cost.

Does Yun Qingci know that he is in love with a disgusting carrion?

He has no way of knowing this.

I dare not ask this.

But there is no doubt that he is reluctant to leave Yun Qing. Even if he was destined to be abandoned, before Yun Qing spoke, he would pretend that nothing happened.

A white foot protruded from the closed tent, the toe bones curled up tightly, and then opened with restraint.

"Aying, huh..."

With a low cry, the foot retracted and kicked out, hanging in the air for a while.

Spring is always warm and cold. The cold wind blows in the night, and the flowers on the branches are frozen. The petals are scattered, revealing the yellow pistils.

Yun Qingci's feet were caught and put back into the warm quilt. He closed his eyes and leaned back into Li Ying's arms contentedly.

Li Ying pushed away the hair that was sticking to the side of his face due to sweat, dropped a kiss on his full forehead, then squeezed the person, closed his eyes, his brows overflowed with faint fatigue.

Yun Qingci pressed against him, measured his waist with a thin arm, his voice was soft and hoarse: "A Ying."

"Ok?"

"You have lost too much weight, you have to make it up quickly." Yun Qingci has no sleepiness, and has time to check his own labor tools and give constructive opinions: "Tomorrow I will go...I can't go, you can find a royal kitchen Come out, let's meet outside, let me sum up with him, how can I make up for you."

Li Ying's voice was very soft: "Despise me?"

Yun Qingci lifted his face to look at him, his eyes sparkling, and solemnly separated his thumb and index finger, and said, "It's a little bit."

Li Ying leaned over to kiss him, Yun Qing shrank his head, grinned ticklishly, and then pushed him hard, saying, "It's okay, it's okay, it's not too disgusting."

His cheeks were as tender as water, and Li Ying watched for a moment, his heart tightened inch by inch, always feeling that he couldn't see enough.

"Isn't it for your own good? You have been unable to sleep because of the pain before. You were already very haggard. Later, you took care of me in a clumsy clothes... I always have to give something back."

"No need to return."

"what?"

"No need to return." Li Ying said: "You are good, that's enough."

Yun Qingci's heart jumped a few times again.

He pursed his mouth, touched his heart, and said to Li Ying: "You, don't think you told me a good thing, I will be touched, I, I will learn from the previous lesson... I won't be heartbroken to you. "

Yun Qingci looked back on his previous life. In the final analysis, Li Ying and him are two extremes, one is that reason is greater than sensibility, and the other is that sensibility is greater than reason. Although he promised to make peace with Li Ying, he would never put all his emotions on him again.