He watched the bodies of himself and Li Ying engulfed in flames, his fingertips were warm, and he realized that he was also alighted.

Looking at his burning palm, he didn't feel the heat, nor did he feel hot, it was warm and not scorching, as if Li Ying was hugging him silently.

He thought of the long worms that were scared when they saw him.

It's Li Ying.

Because it was the poisonous insects raised by Li Ying's flesh and blood, they would instinctively avoid him in order to avoid hurting him, and this blood-waxed lamp was gathered by Li Ying's obsession.

Therefore, it will not burn Yun Qingci.

The red flame finally swallowed Yun Qingci lying in the coffin completely and completely took him away.

No wonder, he will be born again, because he took the lamp of Li Ying's obsession and ignited his self-defeating himself.

His rebirth was not an accident, it was his willingness to follow, but unfortunately, he had no memory of following Li Ying after he was killed.

So even Li Ying at the beginning did not expect that he would be born again.

Maybe Li Ying felt that the rebirth of himself was his retribution.

Yun Qingci shrank in the sarcophagus and waited until the flame was gradually extinguished, leaving only one ignition core.

He sat withered in the darkness, in a daze, as if he had recalled his past and present life, but when he returned to his senses, he found that his brain was blank.

Yun Qingci faintly heard someone calling his name, but he ignored it.

Until someone speaks, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty?"

Li Ying? !

The fire core shook in the enclosed sarcophagus, and there was nothing else but two dead bones.

It seemed to have completed its final mission and went out quickly.

Yun Qingci woke up from his dream, turned his face, and found someone lying on the head of the bed, his hand was lightly put on the fingertips of the other person, even if he hadn't seen his face, Yun Qingci still recognized him at a glance. Hands.

Liu Ziru originally wanted Li Ying to go elsewhere to rest, but he did not expect to wake Yun Qingci. He was taken aback, and his face was suddenly overjoyed: "The Queen! The Queen is awake, Your Majesty, wake up soon. Queen..."

"Don't move him." Yun Qingci just wanted to say to let him rest, and when he held his fingers, he suddenly tightened.

Li Ying slowly raised his face.

His entire face was cyan, and the black shadow underneath made his eyes extraordinarily large. At that moment, Yun Qingci almost thought he had seen the inhuman and ghost in his previous life.

"You're awake." Li Ying's eye sockets stretched hard, and said: "Hurry up and get some food for the queen."

He was haggard and almost unnatural. In order to cheer himself up, he let go of Yun Qingci's hand. Yun Qingci seems to be able to drive away the long worms that bit him. As long as he gets closer, the pain will instantly move away, and once he gets away, the pain will immediately approach.

Yun Qingci had a lot to say to Li Ying at first, but seeing him at this moment, thinking of the relationship between the two before, suddenly didn't know what to say.

He sullenly retracted his hands.

Soon someone brought the gruel, and Li Ying personally took it, put it on the bedside table, took the middle spoon and took a bowl, and said: "Go to the Xiangfu and say that the queen is awake."