two.

chapter two crimes and music 

The girl in rainbow slippers threw her head back laughing

The girl in rainbow slippers threw her head back laughing. It wasn't the first time someone had compared her height to her friend but the way the dark-haired drummer had said it made it sound so much funnier than it was.

Halley went back to her spot in Kei's lap and Tina did a small curtsy while Kagami rushed out of the room with flying pigtails.

"I think introductions are expected? I mean we go to the same school but never really interacted." She looked around the circle, holding eye contact with each member for a few seconds before bowing. "I'm Tina Lopez. Kei's diaper buddy. Nice to meet his other friends."

She smiled brightly and looked at Allen, who beamed back.

"I'm Allen Rose. The bassist."

"Winnie Friar. Piano."

"And horrible pipes."

"Fuck off, apple soup!"

"Halley Casello. Lead vocalist."

"Kei Mizuno. Lead guitar."

Kei grinned and turned to Alex, expecting him to introduce himself too. But the boy only stared at Tina with a lazy smile. The girl tilted her head and quirked a brow.

"Hello?" she waved her hand in front of his face. "I would like to know the name of whoever has insulted my height," she whispered and looked at Kei questioningly.

"She doesn't look traumatized," Alex rasped out and six pairs of eyes widened comically.

"What the fuck."

Realizing he had said it out loud, Alex cleared his throat and shook his head, trying to shake the embarrassment off.

"Sorry, brainfart. I'm Alex Watson, the drummer. Nice to meet you."

Tina offered him a tense smile and turned to the girl sitting next to her.

"I'm Valina French and I play the harmony guitar and do backup vocals."

"Your friends are way cooler than you, apple soup."

"Agreed."

"Oh dear, I like her already."

"Speaking facts, Tee, like always."

"Shut up, all of you!"

( ♪ )

Once Tina had settled down comfortably between Winnie and the cuddled-up clump of Halley and Kei, she spoke up again.

"So, what exactly am I doing here?" The short girl looked at her best friend, who seemed to mentally prepare himself for something.

a song for november.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara