six.

chapter six sorry i'm not good enough!

chapter six — sorry i'm not good enough!

"Hey, guys." Winnie entered the recording studio and waved tiredly. 

"Good morning," Allen chirped and held out a bagel.

Nodding, Winnie took a big bite and slumped onto her piano chair.

"What's got your knickers in a twist?" Kei said and Alex cringed at those words.

"Don't say that."

"Don't say that," Kei mocked and turned to the yawning girl, who observed her bandmates from behind her piano.

"I wrote a song," Winnie blurted out and six pairs of eyes widened.

"And you just had to stay awake for a couple more hours to finish it," Halley said.

"You know me so well."

"Show us!" Tina exclaimed and skipped towards the piano.

Glaring at the hispanic girl, Winnie stuffed her mouth with the rest of the bagel.

"Don' wanna."

"Don't talk with your mouth full."

"I don' give a shit if I talk wif my mouf full."

Winnie somehow managed to swallow the bagel and stuck out her tongue at Kei.

She then reached into her bag and pulled out a few sheets of paper. With a grunt, she tossed them at the drummer, who caught them not as gracefully as he wish he did.

"Okay?" Alex examined the papers and grinned.
"Winnie, you angsty piece of teenage broken dreams."

"What the fuck."

"You're a genius."

"I wouldn't say that."

"Shut up and play this for us."

Valina peeked at the notes and grinned just like the drummer.

"Yes, please, Winnie, sing for us!"

"I love you all but there's no way in hell I'm singing for you, so shoo!"

"If you didn't want to sing, why show us this?" Kei asked and received a smack from Halley.

"Because she wanted to show us without having to put on a show."

Winnie was about to thank Halley for defending her but then the vocalist took the notes and put them in front of Winnie.

"Winnie, my love, my best friend, just sing one thing for me, please?"

"I hate you all."

ㅤ( ♪ )ㅤ

Winnie did sing, after all. Even though her bandmates were mesmerised by the melody and lyrics, they all asked her to never sing again.