"To be able to stay alive at least for a minute is amazing already" said Christ earnestly. "But sadly, the power is just too big for her to handle."

Bam didn't waste a second and ran as fast as he could towards Charlotte. He lifted her body and pulled her close to him, trying to wake her up.

But her body has stopped moving several seconds ago. As if she fell into deep slumber, she couldn't open her eyes or hear anything anymore.

"She.....really died....?"

Yuri tapped Bam's shoulder sadly and shook her head.

"But- she promised me....."

He wanted to say that she had promised him that she won't leave him.

Noah lowered his head and looked away.

The one who killed Charlotte might be his own father.....but it was all because of him.

'If I don't bring her here....rather than dying and tormented because of her own power......being burned might be better.....'

He knew that his father wasn't going to let anyone who hindered his plan remain alive. If he couldn't make use of that person, then he'll kill that person to prevent future problems. It was the same move that he used on Charlotte and he got rid of her because he knew that she was a problem. In fact, there were lots of people who used that kind of method because even though it was a cruel method, it was also an effective method.

"You are so cruel.....father....." he muttered under his breath.

The person who used to raise and protect him now pointed his weapon at him. He killed their mother, abandoned them, trapped him inside the train for years alone and now, he killed his comrade.

In inside, he was the same with Celeste. Even though he believed that one day he should kill his father to avenge his mother but....the memories between the father and son were still vivid inside him. Without his father, he and Celeste wouldn't have born and reached this far. At the end, children couldn't blame their parents for they were the reason why they existed. They never asked, but the blood relation between the parents and children couldn't be changed.

Killing your own parents was the biggest crime you could do.

But what should he do when his own father again and again tortured him?

Charlotte would never be happy if she knew that Bam was sad, especially when he was sad because of her. But he couldn't help it. Bam could no longer endure it.

The soul that was on Christ's hand moved on its own. It moved and slowly took form of the brown haired woman with a pair of golden eyes. Her appearance looked similar with the deceased one on his arms that it was quite terrifying.

Charlotte walked towards Bam, tapped his shoulder and knelt next to him.

"Brother, why are you being sad for?" She asked. Her voice was just like her appearance, similar to Charlotte. "She is nothing but a fake....and she should have died long ago. Rather than staying alive in this cold and bloody tower, it would be better to let her go right? Perhaps this is the best ending for her."

"The best ending?" Bam echoed.

"Yes. She should have died from the beginning. But it's all because of Noah that she survived and took over my body and identity. Someone like her who comes from the world of peacefulness shouldn't have came to this tower....therefore, if death isn't the best ending for her as liberation, she might continue to suffer here."