20

After a long breakfast of catching up everyone is off in their rooms or out spending quality time with each other while me and Levi had some alone time.

He took me to a fancy smancy hotel, we obviously got penthouse but... we've been here for about 30 minutes and he hasn't said a word to me. I'm sitting on the bed waiting for him to come out hoping he'll say a word.

I hear the bathroom door click open, steam pours out and he walks out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He goes towards his luggage and starts to look through for some clothes.

I couldn't get my eyes off of him, I haven't seen his beautiful body in ages. With his unique scars, i've noticed a few new once's since the last time.

He puts on some shorts under his towel, i watch him intensely with my toes curled.

"State any harder and your eyes might pop out" He says in his deep voice, he turns around with a smirk on his face. He take off the towel to reveal his short which are hanging loosely around his waist.

"You got a little something." He taps his lips, I snap out of it and wipe my mouth and behold there was some drool on it.

"Shit sorry." I say with a crooked smile, he walks over and sits next to me on the bed. I start whispering awkwardly because what else am i supposed to do?

Then he grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him, making me straddle his lap. I look down at him i'm shock.

"I've missed you so fucking much" He said with a happy smile "Feel how much I missed you" His eyes turn dark as he presses my hips down to feel his hard on.

Let me just say, it was an eventful night.