4

As I bake I have Clay help me, it reminds me of the times back at the bakery. Me always helping Max and stuff, I blink back my tears and continue mixing the cookie dough and he mixes the brownie dough.

"Is this good?" He ask showing me the bowl, I dip my finger in and taste it.

"Good, now add the chips." 

Few hours later we have a good amount of batches, I put some of the baked goods in a little take away box for Daniel. "Guard these with your life." I say to Clay

"Yes boss." He jokes, I quickly go upstairs and open Daniel's office door. I've never knocked on his door and Daniel never cares but maybe this time I should've knocked. There were men in his office and they looked business.

Daniel looks at me then back at the men and continue his conversation, "Fellas I really don't like that idea at all, it's just not for me." He says as I walk past the men and towards him "Trafficking is just... wrong." 

"Money, think of the money Dans." One man says "You'll be richer."

I place the box on his table and whisper in his ear "You better keep saying no." and walk out. I jog downstairs to see Clay actually guarding the shit with his life as there's a line of guards and he's arguing with them.

"Boys boys calm down!" Their heads snap towards me "I'm serving the food no need to harass the bus boy." I joke, they line up and I serve them a plate each of good things. Then I smell that smell, I look up to just see a guard that I've never met. 

"I'm Amelia." I say

"I know." He takes the plate and leaves, once we finished Clay helped me clean up.

"What was that about?" Clay asked

"What?"

"You told Ryland your name ask if he doesn't know you."

"Ryland? I don't know.... it's that-" Can I trust him?

"Amelia." He whispers as he gets close to me "You can tell me don worry, I don't even like the idea of you being here against your will. So just tell me."

"He has a familiar sent, I don't know. It sounds dumb when I say it aloud but he just does."

"Sent? What are you a dog? Since when can you smell people from that far?" 

"Fuck off." I smile and shove him, then I hear him gasp.

"Did you just.... SMILE!!!!!" He yells "I made the emotionless bitch smile!!" He chants happily, I smirk and shake my head. 

"I'm going to bed, this emotionless bitch is still pregnant." I say

Unknown pov

"What was that about?" Clay asked

"What?"

"You told Ryland your name ask if he doesn't know you."

"Ryland? I don't know.... it's that-" I watch as she thinks.

"Amelia." He whispers as he getting closer to her "You can tell me don worry, I don't even like the idea of you being here against your will. So just tell me."

"He has a familiar sent, I don't know. It sounds dumb when I say it aloud but he just does."

"Sent? What are you a dog? Since when can you smell people from that far?" 

I watch her smile, brother was right when he said she has an amazing smile but he never stated how hard it would be to get her back. I let out a sigh and walk away, thinking of the ways I could take her back. It's not kidnapping if I kidnap her from her kidnapper.... right?

--------

I don't know if ya'll can tell but I write kinda different, I don't know I just didn't like the way I used to write when I made the first two books. I felt like I didn't know how to explain anything and I rushed a lot of things so yeah...