12

Thank you all for 1.1k, I've honestly been low on writing and not feeling myself in it anymore and just writing for the reader but as I write this book I start to feel like myself again and actually enjoy writing. MANGO OUT!!!

-----

3 days till the big plan

I walk down to the gym with Clay and Ryland behind me, I look through the glass to see to see jacked men working out and sweating balls their off. I open the door and is greeted by and smell of male body odor, it's like they don't know what deodorant is. 

I walk in as eyes fall on me, I've been sluggish ever since this thing is growing in my stomach. I've gain a few pounds I mean that's normal so I could careless but I just feel weird just sitting there doing nothing. Plus I love working out it's fun. 

I do my stretches, when I bend over I feel eyes burning through my ass. That's one thing about being pregnant, my ass hasn't changed. I step on the elliptical and start my workout.

----

After an hour I get off of the electrical bike and clean my station, I walk out with a sweaty Ryland and Clay behind me. As I go reach for the door it swings opened to reveal a shirtless Daniel in gym shorts. 

I look down at his used to be skinny frame, how did I not notice this. His harms are huge as if they were stuffed with cotton and his toned abs what the fuck dude? His frame is amazing and he looks taller when did he get taller? Oh, the short compliment his- I feel a hand on my chin lifting my head up forcing me to look at him straight in the eyes.

"Eyes up here love." He winks and walks past me brushing his arm against mine. 

When did he get so fine?

-----

"I'm so sore!!!" Ryland complains like a child laying in a star on my bed, I laugh a little, Clay is sitting in-between my legs on the floor. I'm currently doing his hair, styling it, trimming it and stuff, I'm like their mother.

"I'll help you stretch later, you barely did anything." I say

"Barel- did you see those weights! Did you see the running? Did you see the rope?" Ryland protest

"Yes I did, I used to do that and I would never be sore. I actually did more but ya know, not everyone is at my level." I notice Clay putting more of his head weight on my leg which meant he was falling a sleep. "I'm almost done with his hair don't worry."

-----

After putting Clay to bed and helping Ryland stretch I was tired, I couldn't even sleep on my bed. Ryland and Clay took up all the space, some bodyguards they are. I walk out of my room and see a guard, "Excuse me, where is Daniel's room?" I ask. I've never been or seen Daniels room since he forced me here.

"This way ma'am." I smile and follow him "I saw you in the gym, you are quite active for a pregnant person."

"I try my best." I say sending him a friendly smile.

"This might be a lot to ask but um, my wife just gave birth."

"Oh congrats."

"Thank you, she's young as am I." It's true he does look quite young like in his 20s "She's been talking about her weight and she's been depressed, I was wondering if you could possibly train her or something."

"Of course!" I clasp my hands together "I'd love to train her, I honestly have never trained someone but I will try my best."

"Thank you I really do appreciate it, I'll pay you a good amount, we're here."  We stop in front of a tall double door

"Thank you, and you don't need to pay me I honestly love helping another woman who wants to be confident again. Have a lovely day."

"You too." He bows and leaves, I honestly never met a nice guard in this building. I knock on the door and hear a faint 'come in' I open the door that reveals a soaking wet Daniel with a towel hanging dangerously low around his waist.

"H-hello." I say lowly, I close the door behind me. He runs his hand through his wet dripping hair and sends me a small smile "The boys are on my bed, can I sleep  here?" I ask

"What do I pay them for, honestly their like children but of course." He says "I'm going to go and change." I walk over to the bed and get comfortable under the sheets, I let the bed and blanket swallow me. My eyelids start to give up and start to slip close I hear something but I was already gone.

Daniel pov

"Goodnight." I say, I don't think she heard me but I still felt like I should say it. I put in my black blazer and head out, I walk to her room to check on these 'bodyguards'. I open the door to see Clay in his boxers and Ryland in sweats, looking around confused with bed hair.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think something happened between you two." I say sitting down on the couch 

"Oh shit, sorry boss. Where is she?" Clay says

"My room." I see him tense immediately, he knows what happened the last time she was in my room "Don't worry, she came into my room to sleep there since her bed was occupied." I say narrowing my eyes at them.

Clay scratches the back of his head and Rylan is just sitting on the bed yawning. I can't believe she prefers these idiots over a more business guard who's already on board and never sleeps but have to make her happy some way. 

"We're sorry boss." Clay says

"I'm not, a bitch gots to sleep." Ryland says shamelessly yawning for the millionth time, he gets up and walks towards me "Although if you hurt her, I will hurt you. I don't care if you're my boss or not my job is to protect her and I see you as any type of threat, more than you already are, I will have to take action." He squeezes my shoulder and walks out still shirtless. 

"Uh boss he-"

"No it's fine I need that type of attitude, anyways you can go back to bed I'll be with her." He nods and plops back on her bed, I shake my head and walk back to my room. At least she's more comfortable now I wouldn't know what I'd do if she up and left I mean would she even want to?