He drew back the hand holding Li Ying. The next moment, Li Ying's hand contracted uncontrollably, and cold sweat spread all over his body instantly.

Not only his head, but his body also looked like countless poisonous insects addicted to biting.

"When this lamp turns red, it means that sincerity is enough, and the other majesty has already returned. At this time, according to the agreement at the beginning, your majesty will be completely relieved by holding this lamp and offering sacrifices to all insects."

"But one thing, sacrifice is not the final price. The other majesty always retains your dying pain. This is the real price. That is to say, your majesty is on the other side and will inherit this body before the death of the insects. It's painful to bite, but this method is easy to solve. Give up the obsession, or...until the curse is back bitten and the body falls, then you can be relieved."

His eyes chased Yun Qingci's fingers away, and he whispered: "No, but sometimes, emotions are out of control."

Every breath looked like a blade was scraping, but Li Ying suddenly smiled.

When he first arrived, he thought all this was a dream, and now he can finally feel at ease. The other one also completed the sacrifice as agreed.

He stared at Yun Qingci and said, "I made you like that. I know you are never bad."

For some reason, Yun Qingci suddenly discovered that his eyes became extremely serious, straight, like a cat staring intently somewhere.

"It's up to you."

Yun Qingci didn't want to talk to him any more, he pulled up the quilt and lay down, his foot inadvertently kicked Li Ying's body.

At that moment, all the pain was pulled away, and when that foot left, it suddenly returned.

He lay down with Yun Qingci, eager to be touched by him again, but for a long time, Yun Qingci did not touch him.

Yun Qingci turned his back to him, but did not fall asleep.

He didn't tell Li Ying that he killed those two people.

He had the experience of being followed by a dark guard, and found the traces of the two from some clues. He guessed that it was Li Ying's person, but he didn't know that it was protection, he thought it was surveillance.

Being beaten into the cold palace, he was full of resentment, and murdering the two men was not a whim. He thought for a long time, and he knew that he couldn't kill them with his own ability.

It coincided that one night, Gan Li came to see him and said that he was sent by Li Ying to perform a task, and he probably did not return for a long time. Yun Qingci asked him to do something for him.

Killed the two secret guards.

Before leaving, Gan Li asked him if he wanted to use a few people to protect him secretly.

Yun Qingci refused.

He thought that Li Ying would come to see him soon after the death of the two guards, but he didn't know that, the next day, when Li Ying was going to the imperial tomb, he had no time to know that the guard was killed.

The Queen Mother and the others waited until Li Ying went to the imperial tomb before daring to attack him.

All sorts of mistakes, all kinds of coincidences superimposed on each other, and caused him the tragedy in Lenggong in the next few days.

It is difficult for Yun Qingci to describe the feeling in his heart.

He thought that perhaps his death was retribution. For the first time in his life, he had a murderous intention on innocent people, and soon afterwards, he lost everything.