For several days in a row, people around him died tragically, clothes were robbed, and in that cold weather, he had no cotton clothes to keep him warm, no bedding to warm himself up, and no charcoal heating room. Yun Qingci only then realized that Li Ying was really going to kill him. Up.

Perhaps as Trish said, he was the life of a noble and a bitch. For more than 20 years, Yunqing has never been so wronged. For him, instead of being frozen to death in an uninhabited corner, it is better to go to the building and kill himself. At least he can choose the scene he saw before he died.

Mentioned at this moment, in addition to really wanting to eat, he was actually testing Li Ying.

If he were really reborn Li Ying, he would say that he was sent to buy it, because he would conditioned to think that the thing in the previous life was outside the palace. If he really answered like this, Yun Qingci would be able to infer that he was indeed from eight. Years later.

But Li Ying is Li Ying, and his answer is not revealed, saying that he should send the imperial dining room to do it. On the one hand, he fits his identity as the emperor who doesn't know much about food, and completely avoids the question of his rebirth.

If he is not from eight years later, all this makes sense. If he really comes from eight years later, then concealing all this from him can be regarded as having ulterior motives.

He must check this hypothesis as soon as possible.

Yun Qingci just mentioned it casually, and did not continue to ask more, to avoid being horrified.

He had never thought of being reborn like Li Ying before, so he never deliberately concealed it in front of him. Not surprisingly, the other party must have known that he came from eight years later.

But if this is true, why should he deliberately conceal his own rebirth? Li Ying could kill him once in his previous life, and he could also kill him a second time in this life. Is he afraid that he will never be his hostage again after he knows it?

How could Li Ying, who has the memory of the future, be so weak, and still need his chess piece to contain Xiangfu?

He is supposed to be strong enough that people stop killing people, and Buddhas stop killing Buddhas, right?

After Yun Qingci was reborn, he was as arrogant and domineering as before, because he was sure that Li Ying could not play his chess, and deliberately wanted to ride on his head to play wild, so that he could only be jealous and dare not speak.

But now, this method may still be applicable.

If it were the reborn Li Ying, he would definitely not bear his pretentiousness for too long.

Li Ying might not dare to kill him before rebirth, but after rebirth, Li Ying is likely to make a killer move against him.

Just observe his attitude and actions towards himself.

"If you want to eat, just tell the dining room, why do you have to aggravate yourself and wait?"

Yun Qingci didn't mention it, but Li Ying rushed over.

This faintly flattering appearance, if it is Li Ying from the previous life, it seems that it is not tenable at all.

Yun Qingci had no choice but to say: "I will notify you now, and when it's done, I should fall asleep."

Li Ying's jaws: "Then eat it tomorrow."

The musicians came quickly, along with the graceful dancers. The table was full of delicacies. Yun Qingci sat on the cotton stool behind the table with Li Ying. He tidyed up his robes and sat down steadily. , His eyes fell on the musicians, slightly startled.