He was sweating coldly, and he didn't even dare to ask to prove that he had done anything wrong.

The beauty in Li Ying's arms flashed in his mind, and the other party clearly gave birth to a fairy-like face, but when he turned his head weakly, he oozes the slightest affection and provocation like a snake and scorpion.

Yun Qingci.

Yun Qingci, what wind was blowing in front of him?

This evildoer.

Li Ying hugged Yunqing's resignation and got out of the carriage. The latter stood by his side obediently, ready to see how the next scene would be performed.

Li Ying didn't let him get up, and Zhang Siyong didn't dare to move. He only saw the dragon boots provoked the knife on the ground and was picked up by the hand of Cang Ru Xiuzhu.

Zhang Siyong got goosebumps all over his body.

At this time, there was a movement in the house, and Zhang Wuhou hurriedly brought Li Ying's eldest uncle and second uncle.

These two people, one is the Shangshu of the Ministry of War, and the other is the chief captain. They are both the people in power who can scare the civilians to death, and everything the Zhang family possesses has been given by Li Ying during the seven years of his reign.

When he was thirteen years old, Yunxiang often accompanied him as an auxiliary country at that time, but even if it was appointed by the first emperor, he was always an outsider in Li Ying's eyes, not to mention, there was a queen mother in between. .

Li Ying grew up under the knees of the Queen Mother since she was a child. He has a deep affection with her and has always respected her.

When he was newly married to Yan'er, Li Ying said everything, including the Queen Mother who asked him for an official position, but no matter how much he respected the Queen Mother, he was still an emperor. He was in a dilemma between principle and family affection.

In fact, Empress Dowager Zhang not only cried in front of Li Ying, but also cried in front of Yun Qingci, crying that she was not treated by the first emperor, crying that she had to endure hard work until the prince became the emperor, but her son was born with her, crying Li Ying Is it the same as Emperor Xian?

Yun Qingci thought of her mother, and once helped her persuade Li Ying.

His original intention was that Li Ying didn't want Li Ying to hurt the relationship between mother and child because of this little incident, but he strengthened the Zhang family, weakened the Yun family, and eventually became a problem for raising tigers.

But the maternal uncle's power is overwhelming, which is not a bad thing for Li Ying. With the **** of his mother's uncle, Li Ying's position will only become more and more stable.

At this moment, seeing these three people come out, Yun Qing's speech is also clear, this scene is probably over.

As soon as these people sang a harmony, they would soon make the glaze plucking small and trivial.

He took the hand furnace that Yinxi had handed him, and watched the three people kneel down indifferently: "See Your Majesty, Your Majesty, I don't know what crime the dog has committed, and I hope your Majesty will express it!"

Now that he asked, Li Ying was not vague, and said: "The glaze collector of the queen, is it here for you?"

As soon as these words came out, several people sighed in relief, and Zhang Siyong even twitched the corners of his mouth.

That's it?

Wuhou leaned on his waist and was lifted by his two sons. His eyes fell on Yun Qingci's face, his expression could not hide his contempt.