"It's already very good here." Yun Qingci pulled the quilt and secretly said, it's much better than Lenggong, at least he has a cotton-padded quilt to keep out the cold, as well as charcoal fire for heating, and is more close to serving him.

There are also the bright lights brought from the palace, and the hungry stomach.

The wind was still howling, Yun Qingci pulled the quilt, and the bamboo bed creaked.

He sat in front of the shabby window, leaning on his side to tidy up his pillow.

Li Ying's figure remained motionless, as if she was caught in the endless black tide for an instant, the corners of her eyes and eyebrows were overflowing with darkness, and every inch of fabric on the brocade became heavy and damp.

Yun Qingci at this time should be ignorant of human suffering.

Yun Qingci was already about to lie down, and seeing that he was not leaving yet, he came to drive him away again: "You are still..."

It was dark in front of him, Li Ying rushed towards him with a stride, and accompanied by a loud burst of ears, the windows were blown wide open, the wind and snow rushed into the room frantically, and the broken window frame was heavily photographed on Li Ying. On the shoulders, a dull sound was made.

Yun Qingci was held in his arms by him, and across Li Ying's body, he could clearly hear the offense under the window, and then shot him several times.

Li Ying didn't say a word, closed the window with his backhand, held it with one hand to avoid being blown open again, and said: "Come here!"

Yun Qingci was picked up, the bamboo bed moved away, and the guard hurriedly added a baffle, wedge a few nails. The chief of the official kiln wiped his sweat and said: "I never thought that there would be noble people staying here. The windows are indeed in disrepair for a long time, and I did not intend to hit the nobleman. Please, please forgive me."

Li Yingwu's eyes were deep, Yun Qingci glanced at him, and said, "It was fine if I fell asleep the day before. I only blame it for the heavy snowfall today. It's my problem that I have to stay overnight. It's none of his business."

After he said it, he remembered that it was not himself who was photographed by the window. He suddenly felt like standing and talking could not hurt his back. When he wanted to remedy it, he listened to Li Ying and said, "It's okay, let's go down."

He looked at Li Ying more.

Also, His Majesty Li Huang has a thick skin, so it's nothing for him to suffer a bit of skin and flesh, anyway, he will have to get back the profits.

The low room was quiet again, and Yun Qingci, who had no psychological burden, was put back on the bamboo bed.

It's not easy to think about the heat in this room. Just when the wind blows, the heating is gone. Yun Qingci is wearing a single coat, and his feet are cold.

Li Ying's fingertips inadvertently rubbed his ankle, and pulled the quilt over his body, saying: "If you have to stay overnight, I will accompany you."

Yun Qingci raised his eyebrows and looked at him.

Li Ying's right shoulder was painful. He pursed his lips, slowly sat down on the bamboo bed, and said, "Always see what I do..."

Unexpectedly.

After he put all his power on, the bamboo bed sank, Yun Qingci reflexively went to hug his wooden box, and Li Ying reflexively hugged him.

Yun Qingci pressed on him, and fell heavily on the scattered bamboo bed.

I really can't sleep anymore, Yun Qingci silently sat on the mat of Ming Huan Li Ying, and finally made a compromise: "No matter, let's go back to the palace."