Ning Rou's expression was slightly startled, and what the mother said was also the truth. Although the emperor coaxed Yun Qingci with her mouth, she was still dissatisfied with him in her heart. Before she had a conflict with Yun Qingci, Your Majesty was biased. That's why Yun Qingci hated her so much, even so much that he disregarded the rules of the palace and led people to enter her Full Moon Pavilion at night.

The face of the flower that had just been withered, suddenly lit up with a bright color.

"I still have a chance."

Yun Qingci was waiting for Li Ying to get angry. He didn't seem to be afraid at all. Not only was he not afraid, but he was also faintly expecting.

In his previous life, he was kind to Li Ying in every way. As long as he was taken seriously, he would feel wronged in his heart, and he would always take the other party as the most important and the overall situation as the most important.

Now he wants to understand, since Master Li Yinglao mobilized the crowd to take him back, it means he has a plan. Anyway, he doesn't care if Li Ying is spoiled or not, no matter what he thinks, it can't affect his status as a queen.

It would be better to watch Li Ying endure him and coax him. It would be better if he could jump his feet with anger and show his true face.

Relive a lifetime, he wanted to respect him like a guest, but he had to catch up to play affectionate, so don't blame him for waiting for the opportunity to retaliate.

But His Majesty Li Huang deserves to be the one who has endured him for twelve years. His heavy breathing quickly returned to stability. While looking at Yun Qingci, he said: "Liu Ziru."

Liu Ziru came in quickly: "What's your order?"

"Go to Sile Square and find a few musicians who are'like, handsome, handsome, and handsome'."

His gaze shifted from Yun Qingci to Liu Ziru, his eyes darkened like black holes, and his tone was still gentle: "Tonight, I want to be happy with the queen."

This kind of Li Ying fell in Liu Ziru's eyes, that is, his pale face was painted with two black holes, and his scarlet mouth was grinning, he wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and said:" The minister will do it now."

Watching Liu Ziru go out, Li Ying turned to Yun Qingci again, and his expression was full of flowers: "Is the queen still satisfied?"

"Yeah." Yun Qingci nodded and said, "Satisfied."

"If you stop the court today, I'm fine, eat something, and go out with you?"

"Tossing all morning, I am tired." Yun Qing resigned, "I have to sleep after eating."

His nap is too thunderous.

Li Ying ordered people to prepare lunch, which he loved to eat. Yun Qing got up after eating and went to undress. When he changed his phoenix robe, he turned around, only to find that Li Ying had also taken off his dragon robe.

Yun Qingci: "?"

"Yesterday's government affairs have been taken care of. There is nothing wrong with today. I want to accompany you more."

"I want to sleep by myself." Yun Qingci directly refused. He got on the couch, his legs turned to the sides, the wide petticoat spread out like a fan, and a split occupies a large area: "You don't need anyone to accompany you for a nap."

Li Ying's gaze fell on his swaying toes, and he glanced intently at his posture, his Adam's apple rolled, and then came slowly.

Yun Qingci's brows suddenly rose.