The window was pushed open vigorously, and the cold wind poured in, and the squiggly eyes became cold in the wind and snow.

Yun Qing had no regrets for loving Li Ying. The only thing he regretted was that he loved too much and didn't leave himself with a half-point card. When he was dying, he could only be slaughtered.

Never again.

In this life, he wants to **** his relatives and let Li Ying's mother and son open their eyes to see clearly how they are afraid of the Yun family, who is in power, will divide half of the Li family under their noses.

The wind is strong.

Zhou Zhaoxing was not far from the gate of Xiangfu, when he encountered an unknown carriage hurriedly, he did not want to care, but suddenly saw a person walking by the car with his sleeves copying his sleeves. He slipped his feet and hurried up to meet him. gentlemen......"

Liu Ziru glanced at him and said, "Hurry up and get your car away."

Zhou Zhao hurriedly ordered people to drive the car aside, watching the emperor's car hurried by, wondering, why is it so anxious?

Inside the car, the man stopped rubbing his cuff fingers and said, "Bring him on."

Liu Ziru waved, and the two imprisoned soldiers following the car stepped forward and grabbed Zhou Zhao. The latter was immediately taken aback: "Your Majesty, what does your Majesty mean?"

Liu Ziru frowned, but he was actually at a loss. His Majesty came in a hurry today, as if he was worried about something.

As an internal supervisor, he didn't mind selling Zhou Zhao a favor, and whispered: "Your Majesty is in a bad mood."

Zhou Zhao got it through at one point and shut up immediately.

When the master is in a bad mood, it will be easier to live more honestly than to make noise.

What's more, going to Yun Xiang's house is not bad at this moment. Not surprisingly, Yun Qingci should have been in trouble, and the emperor will definitely be even more disgusted when he sees him going crazy with his own eyes.

It's also a good show.

He had just finished thinking about it, and there was a sudden cold behind him, and he looked back stiffly, and saw that the carriage curtain moved slightly, and it seemed that the person inside had just opened it and glanced at him.

A short glance, but no one knows what that glance means.

The cold air rose from the soles of the feet, Zhou Zhao's face turned pale.

Could it be... the emperor knew that he came this time to encourage the queen to self-harm?

Li Ying's carriage stopped outside the gate of Xiangfu, Liu Ziru personally went to call the door, and Yun Xiang quickly greeted the two elder brothers with Yun Qingci in a hurry. Please also forgive your Majesty."

He bent over to worship, and a pair of powerful hands caught him firmly: "Teacher is too polite."

Yunxiang taught in the Imperial College. The first emperor was in a hurry. Li Ying was only thirteen years old when he became the throne.

However, Yunxiang and Liu Ziru glanced at the hand of the emperor's helper at the same time, which seemed to be too intimate. Yunxiang got up without leaving a trace, and said: "Please come inside, I don't know if your Majesty comes here in the snow, what you are doing..."

All the voices were gone in an instant, and Li Ying stopped, his eyes passed through the broken snow floating in the sky, and landed far in the carved corridor of Xiangfu.