This is the fifteenth year of Xuanjing and the twelfth year that Yun Qingci married the emperor.

The gilded Qifeng Tower, which has made countless concubines envy and jealous, still stands glamorously here, but is completely blocked from everyone's unattainable sight and becomes a forbidden place.

And everything about Yun Qingci, even his name, became a taboo in the palace, and no one dared to discuss it.

The heavy snow pounded on the window lattice.

Sitting by the charcoal fire in the house, Yinxi and Jin Huan were both quietly observing the people listening to the snow on the couch by the window.

The other party's black hair was scattered, with a lazy expression, white gauze wrapped around his forehead and wrist, and his thin white slender fingers tapped on the handrail rhythmically, looking relaxed and comfortable.

It's Queen Yun, and it doesn't seem to be Queen Yun.

It was him because no one could reproduce his appearance, not because he shouldn't be so peaceful at the moment.

Yesterday early in the morning, the queen was not fully awake, she was thrown off the bed by her suddenly angry majesty, her forehead was knocked, and a lot of blood was shed.

His Majesty then ordered someone to drive him back to his mother's house in a rage. The queen rushed to beg like crazy, but to no avail, so she cut her wrist in an vain attempt to exchange her for sympathy. Although the doctor came in time, he still lost blood. Too much and fainted.

And your Majesty... not only did he not give him a look, he was sent back to Xiangfu when he was in a coma, and he was not equipped with the necessary equipment for returning to the door, and there was no notice in advance, which led to the absence of Xiangfu. People greeted and waited for a long time.

Although the imperial decree has not yet come down, what your majesty has done is no different from after it was abolished.

Everyone knew that he would go crazy when he woke up.

Sure enough, the queen opened his eyes while waiting in the air. The first thing was to go back to the forbidden city to find her majesty. He ran to the forbidden city on foot like crazy, the blood from his wrist was dripping down his fingertips, and he didn't care, no one could. Can persuade him.

Fortunately, I didn't walk a few steps before I met Yun Xiangxia and headed back to the mansion, feeling that he was embarrassed and knocked him back unconscious.

Everyone in the Yun family knew very well that Jun Yun would definitely have trouble after he woke up again, so he ordered people to guard the windows and doors of the house in advance to prevent him from sneaking out again.

But today, he got up early in the morning. Not only did he not make a fuss, he obediently let Yinxi be drugged, and he took the breakfast seriously, and then stayed in the house honestly without going anywhere. Going up is very precious to your own body.

Yinxi and Jin Huan were a little confused, they didn't know if he was making another idea, or if he really wanted to.

Forbidden city, Jiangshan Temple.

The emperor's supervisor Liu Ziru looked at the slowly burning imperial decree in the brazier, and had almost the same doubts as the queen's attendant.

This is the post-abolition imperial edict.

This time, the emperor was really annoyed by Yun Qing's resignation. Not only did he pull the person off the bed and threw his forehead when the other party was not awake, he also drafted an abandoned imperial decree immediately after returning to the Jiangshan Temple.