".... You have no idea how I'm going to miss having you guys around" she finally says and flops on the bed. She plants kisses on Christian's cheeks, he rolls around on the bed full of smiles and Jess looks at me with concern.

"What babe? You know we still have time together before I even find a place of our own, so you're still stuck with me. Plus it's not like we can live together forever as much as We'd love it." I give her a soft smile, reassuring her things will be fine and that our relationships won't change or at least that's what I believe.

"I don't see why we can't... it's been working out just fine or Am I cock blocking you with all your gentlemen callers?" Jess pouts and gives me her big glassy eyes that are irresistible to say no to. Of cause she's being a clown at this very moment.

"Firstly you're my person, you know that, but living together in our old age will definitely cock block us, yes and we'd end up having 95 cats and of cause Christian." I laugh at the idea and accidentally snort.

"Ok miss piggy that sounds like a dream to me but alright then, I can tell when I'm unwanted. Those poor 95 cats won't have a home now." She pushes herself off the bed and pulls her bottom lip so that I know she's sad. She's definitely milking this.

"Let's get ready so we can start this packing journey." She quickly changes her facial expression and smiles before leaving me in the room.

I will miss the comfort of having someone other than myself with Christian, especially my best friend who I know holds the fort when I'm not around and helps me whenever I get myself in these big messes. It's a bitter sweet moment but it's needed for growth, Especially for me since I've become so dependent on Dominic and how he makes me feel as well as Jess being my security blanket so I don't feel lonely, I need to allow myself to be free and try to do this on my own for real this time.

I hurry up to get Christian ready for the day ahead, we have a lot to do in just 24 hours.

Jess and I bath Christian together, she knows it's one of the very few moments she's going to get and it's quite nice, like a little family moment, she entertains him with his bath toys while I wash him.

As I'm rinsing him and prepping his tooth brush with toothpaste there's a knock on the front door.

It's super early I can't imagine anyone would be here this early. The sun is barely out yet.

Jess excuses herself and says she will check it out while I continue to brush Christian's teeth and making sure his all rinsed off before I let out the water.

I wrap him in a towel and carry him in my arms. I walk toward the door but before I can reach for the door handle, It opens and Jess re-enters the bathroom. She closes the door by leaning against it with her back.

Her eyes wide. "It's Dom, I let him in... is that ok?" She asks. Nervous, unsure of whether I wanted him here or not. Especially after last night.

"It's fine Jess..." I smile nearly laughing at her demeanour, I don't think I've ever seen her nervous. "He asked me last night if he could and I said yes, I just didn't think it'll be this early."

Relieved, she moves out of the door way and opens it, allowing me and Christian to walk out first. Dominic's sitting on the sofa which is directly in eye view as we exit the bathroom.