"Jung Eun Bi or call as....Eunha." Mina spoke and Tzuyu widened her eyes in surprise. "That women?" Tzuyu said in disbelief.

"Yes!Do you know her!?" Somi excitedly ask.

"Not really..We just met this morning..She came to visited Sana." Tzuyu said and Somi nodding. "Who is she by the way?" Tzuyu asked Mina who busy pouring a tea each cup.

"She appear to be Sana bestfriend..Other than me and Momo..All I know about is she's a freelancer." Mina said and Tzuyu nodding.

"So..What is it?Why you call me to came here?" Tzuyu asked and Mina sigh. "Have a tea first." She chuckled...The four of them drinking a tea while having a cookies but Tzuyu only waiting for Mina answer.

"So...I just wanna tell you that,Momo might be coming in about next week or on two weeks later." Mina said and Tzuyu sigh in disappointed.

"Why don't you just tell Sana by yourself??I thought you guys were bestfriends..Geez." Tzuyu said.

"Anyway...I heard Momo condition get worst last night..I mean- she's acting weird again last night..I hope she's fine soon." Mina heaved a sigh and another question appear in my mind.

"Why did Momo become like that?" Tzuyu asked.

"I don't know?Mental disorder?We still didn't know the cause..But...The doctor said,maybe she's been into a really traumatizing moments?Well no one knoe except for herself." Mina said and Tzuyu nodding.

"But what happened to her at the last time before she turn out like this?" Tzuyu asked and Mina humming while thinking. "Ahh I remember..She was found lying down on the street bleeding...with a bouquet of Roses on the road." Mina said.

"Wh-what happened to her?!Why she even bleeding and lying on the road?Did she got into an accident?" Tzuyu frown become more curious about it. "The doctor said,she might be hit and run..Also,her head bleeding a lot that time..Maybe that's why she didn't remember anything." Mina said and Tzuyu nod.

"Well...I hope she recover soon...Poor Momo,.." Tzuyu said and then Somi suddenly talk.

"Oh by the way Tzuyu..You met her already,right?Do you wanna have a double date??Me and Somi with You and your wife?" Somi asked at Tzuyu almost made Tzuyu choked in her drink.

"Uhmm well...I-"

"Oh come on!Don't be shy!" Somi said and suddenly look at Chaeyoung.

"Chae you also came..With Mina..Tonight..How is it?" Somi asked and Chaeyoung widened her eyes. "M-me?!Bu-but we aren't dating Somi!" Chaeyoung shyly said.

"Aigoo..Living together now but didn't dating yet..Well Chae,just confessed already that you like Mina." Somi said calmly making Tzuyu holding her laughter and Chae blushing madly.

"Is that True,Chaeyoung-ssi?" Mina look at Chaeyoung and the younger giggle awkwardly. "I- Uhm.." The latter really shy to say and there..Somi spill the tea about Chaeyoung.

"She adore you a lot..since the day you came to school until now..She said she like you cause you have that angelic look,you are stunning,soft and really soft person." Somi said and Chaeyoung hit her.

"Yah!!"

"That's a facts tho Chae." Tzuyu giggle and then Mina just smiling at the three.

"Why did you guys bullying her?Poor my baby.." Mina said and we laughing together.

"Anyway...How long did you guys been dating?" I asked Somi. "...Hurm....Sorry to said this but,..It's already 6 months hehe...Sorry for not telling you guys." Tzuyu blink a couple of time in disbelief.

"Woah..So you're dating secretly behind us." The latter said and then Somi apologize again.

"But soon will be your birthday,right?Tzuyu?Will you celebrate your birthday this year?" Somi asked and Tzuyu just shrug. "I don't know it's been a long time I didn't celebrate my own birthday." Mina silently listening to their conversation and think out of something.

.

Time skipped,

Tzuyu went home and there no one in the living room anymore..She then went inside the room and saw Sana and Eunha having a talk.

"Oh here she is..I'm leaving now Sana..Goodbye!" Eunha waved her hand at Sana while Sana also wave back but then Tzuyu stop Eunha. "Your girlfriend ask for a TRIPLE date..Tonight at 8..I hope you can come." Tzuyu said made Eunha widened her eyes.

"M-my girlfriend?" Eunha panickly said.

"Yes..Your Girlfriend..Somi." Tzuyu said and Eunha panickly chuckled.. "Oh..Yeah..Su-sure.." She said and then leaving.

"You also get ready for tonight." Tzuyu tell Sana made Sana pointing her index finger at herself. "Me?"

"Yes.Who else?Ghost?" Tzuyu said and get changing with Sana who staring at her. "Tzuyu...Did you eat already?" Sana asked slowly and it made Tzuyu frown.

"Well well..Where's that Queen Sana i've known a long time ago?" Tzuyu smirk.

"I'm not talking about that!I'm asking if you already-"

"Why did you care?Weren't you suppose to care only about that KIM DAHYUN of yours??Be lucky I didn't spread this things around..Imagine,..If the public found out..You cheated on your own wife?How you gonna hide your face now?" Tzuyu said leaving Sana speechless.

"I don't even like you Sana...Remember my own purpose was to find out the crimes that your family did behind..I will never let that out freely." Tzuyu said and Sana get up from the seat.

"But- My family didn't doing any such a crime !" Sana said defending her own family name.

"Oh you sure?Or did you just pretending?Well no one know,right?"

.....

.

.

.