Back To Reality

Mike woke up and looked around the room. He was in what looked like a storage room for animatronic parts. He tried getting up off the floor and a pain shot through his wrist. He just assumed he landed on it wrong and broke it when he was knocked unconscious and thrown in there. Then he remembered the weird dream he had.

What was that about anyway? He thought.

Mike carefully pushed himself off of the floor and glanced at the clock. It read 2:45 am. I guess I was knocked out all day yesterday... Mike thought.

Mike remembered what had happened the night before and ran out of the room slamming the door. He ran down to 'his' office and right as he was about to walk in Vincent slammed the door down.

Mike cursed then ran down the left hall and slid through the opening at the bottom of the door just as it was about to close. The door shut and Mike and Vincent stood silently for a moment.

"So you finally woke up I see. I was starting to think they killed you before I could get to you." Vincent said.

"I don't go down easily." Mike replied.

"Well if you don't go down easily then prove it to me." Vincent said disappearing from the room.

"What the-" Mike walked over to the tablet and picked it up.

He flipped through the cameras and found Vincent on stage. Vincent was motioning Mike to come and get him.

"Well if it's a fight you want, then it's a fight you'll get." Mike said, walking out of the office.