The Main Three (part 3)

Toy Freddy turned on but pretended to still be off.

"Come on Fuckbear, I know you're on. Gonna keep me waiting all night? Or are you too scared to fight me?" Mike said, taunting the animatronic bear.

"I see you caught onto my little trick there. Very clever. I'm (Toy) Freddy Fazbear, and you are?" Toy Freddy said, walking up to Mike.

"I'm Mike, not that you would care. Look, are we going to fight or not?" Mike said, becoming inpatient.

Toy Freddy smiled and slightly backed up.

"I don't suppose any of my co-workers have officially greeted you. Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." Toy Freddy smiles and stretched his out to the side.

"Oh, stuff it Fazbutt." Mike said.

"Will do."

Toy Freddy turned and saw Toy Bonnie and Chica laying on the floor. He didn't completely glitch like the other two, he just kind of twitched a little bit but when he turned back around he seemed fine.

"So I see you've taken down my friends. Oh well, not everyone can survive the night, but the show must go on." He said.

"Yeah your friends already said those kind of things." Mike replied.

Toy Freddy sort of glared at them then turned back to Mike and said, "Well then, let's see if you can last your fifth fight at Freddy's."

Toy Freddy then began slashing his top hat at Mike. Mike grabbed one of the fake gift boxes from behind him and started swinging it at Toy Freddy.

"V.........E........." It was the voice that Mike had heard before.

Mike ignored it and threw the box at Toy Freddy with enough force it knocked the bear to the ground. He tried to get to his feet but Mike stepped on his stomach to keep him on the ground.

Mike flipped Toy Freddy around and opened a back hatch up. He pulled out some of the wires and Toy Freddy shut down. Mike saw the next piece of paper in his top hat and grabbed it. He pulled out the other two pieces and put them together. It just said three words.

Parts and Services

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deleted scene

"So I see you've taken down my friends. Oh well, I don't suppose everyone can survive the night." Toy Freddy said.

"Toy Bonnie already said that." Mike replied.

"Oh. Well the show must go on."

"And Toy Chica already said that."

"OH FUCK THEM!!!!!!!!!!"

(idek :p)