The Main Three (part 1)

"Oh god you actually made it out alive? I mean, hey Mike, good see you again." Puppet said.

"Shut up." Mike said.

"What's the next clue?" Puppet asked.

"The next room has three animatronics in it." Mike said.

"Ok, follow me." Puppet replied.

"As always." Mike said sarcastically.

They got to the stage in just a few minutes and the Marionette started to leave.

"Where are you going?" Mike asked.

"Oh, um. I can't help you anymore Mike." Puppet said, sighing. "I have to go back to my box. Sorry."

Puppet left and returned to his box leaving Mike with no help. Mike looked up at the stage and saw three animatronics. They kind of looked like Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy but newer and different looking.

The animatronics looked as though they were powered off. Mike climbed onto the stage and stood in front of them. Just then the blue Bonnie looking one powered on.

"Hey there, how you doing? I'm Bonnie the Bunny. Toy Bonnie to be exact." It said. "Nice to meet you. Are you new in town?" It smiled.

"I guess you could say that..." Mike said, but he was hesitant.

Toy Bonnie stopped smiling. "Wait a minute..." He stepped closer to Mike. "What is that I spy with my robotic eye?" He turned around and spoke quitely to himself but Mike still heard what he said. "I think I see a bit of flesh inside the new guy... Hmm..."

Toy Bonnie turned back around and began to move his head from side to side. He was scanning Mike. When he was done he started glitching.

"L-l-l-let's r-rock!" Toy Bonnie said.

He swung his guitar at Mike. It hit him in stomach and sent Mike flying off the stage. Mike landed on a pile of fake presents knocking most of them down in the process.

"Fuck..." Mike said

Toy Bonnie got off of the stage and walked over to Mike. He tried to hit Mike again. Mike grabbed the guitar just before it could hit him and he tried to yank it out of Toy Bonnie's grasp. Toy Bonnie wouldn't let go of the guitar and he was still trying to hit Mike with it.

"N-n-now, now, be a good b-boy and let go of Toy B-B-Bonnie's guitar." Toy Bonnie said.

"Fuck you, you damn bastard." Mike said.

"L-l-look I r-really don't wanna h-h-h-urt you. But s-sometimes to do some good, you gotta be the b-bad g-g-guy." Toy Bonnie replied.

Out of nowhere came a deep and weird sounding voice.

"S" It said. It waited a minute then it spoke again. "A"

"What the- WHOA!" Mike said. He was almost knocked off his feet by Toy Bonnie who was still trying to hit Mike even though he was holding the other end of the guitar.

Mike jammed the other end of the guitar into Toy Bonnie's stomach making him let go of it. Mike hit Toy Bonnie a few times. He managed to knock off one of Toy Bonnie's ears and busted out an eye but he still fought back.

Mike went for one more hit straight to the head. When it hit the guitar broke but it did just enough damage to knock Toy Bonnie out, deactivating it.

"Finally. He was a bitch to fight." Mike said.

He looked at the broken guitar and saw something peeking out of it. Mike pulled it out and looked at it. It was the first piece of the clue. Mike stuffed it in his pocket and looked up at the stage.

"Alright. Who's next?"