Missing Children

(Year: 1980)

Six kids about 7 years old got out of a van and ran over to the front door of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. One of the childrens moms walked over and opened the door.

"I want you children to meet us at the party room at 5:00 okay?" She said.

"Okay mom!" The kid wearing a baseball hat said.

"Hey Mike. Wanna come watch Foxy with me?" The boy with a fake hook and eyepatch asked.

"No thanks Felix." The baseball hat boy said. "I'm gonna go to the prize corner and see what I can get with my leftover tickets from last time."

"What're you gonna do Cindy?" Felix asked.

"I'm gonna go watch Chica, Bonnie, and Freddy!" Cindy replied.

"So am I!" Brad and Finn said.

"I'm going to the arcade." Greg said. Then they all parted ways.

About twenty minutes later Foxy's show ended and Felix went to join his friends at the main stage and Greg showed up soon after. After Fazbear and crew finished their show a man in a Golden suit walked over to the five friends by the stage.

"You five children have been chosen to win a special prize! Follow me." He said.

They followed him into a back room and he told them to sit down in the chairs behind them and to close their eyes. They did as told and he tied them up and proceeded to kill them one by one and stuffed them into animatronic suits before they knew what was happening.

Mike walked around trying to find his friends and he eventually found a room in the back. He opened the door and saw blood everywhere and a man in a Golden suit shoving one of his friends into a animatronic suit. After he was finished he began to take his suits head off but all mike saw was a bloody gold suit and purple-ish hair before he ran away.

"Mommy!!!!! Daddy!!!!!" He yelled running up to them.

"What's wrong sweetie?" His mom asked.

"Someone killed them..."

"Killed who? What are you talking about?" His father asked.

"S-someone k-killed my friends... in the back room..." Mike said between sniffles.

"WHAT?!" The other parents yelled. Everyone ran to the back room and saw all of the blood.

The police was called and an investigation was started. The next day the man was found and arrested but the childrens bodies were never found.