Strange Voices

Mike sat down in the office and waited for it to be 12 am so he could start his job. Why did I come back to this stupid job after what happened last night? Mike thought.

The number on Mike's watch change to 12 and as soon as it did he got another call.

"Uhh, Hello? Hello? Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made it to day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know..."

"Okay..." Mike said and pull up the cameras. They were all still on the stage and in the cove.

"Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can’t find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon." Phone guy said then hung up.

"Doesn't like being watched? More like it doesn't like not being watched." Mike said sarcastically.

He checked the cameras again and saw that Bonnie and Chica were both gone and Foxy was peeking out.

"Great..."

Mike checked the lights and Bonnie was standing at the door. He pushed the door button and shut Bonnie out. He could hear Bonnie moaning through the door.

"Shut up you dumb animatronic." Mike said.

He checked the lights again and saw that Chica was at the window. He pushed the button shutting her out as well.

"Really? Ganging up already huh?" Mike asked.

Just then the same two voices came through the doors.

"We're poor little souls." The first voice said.

"We're forced to take that role..." The other said.

"What the hell?!" Mike exclaimed.

He checked the lights again but both of the animatronics were gone. Mike opened both of the doors and checked the cameras.

Bonnie was in the party room again and Chica was in the kitchen doing what sounded like playing with pots and pans. He checked the pirates cove and Foxy was gone so he checked he hallway and Foxy was running down in.

Mike slammed the door down and Foxy banged on it again.

"Oh Mikey~" Mike heard another voice say. "Come play with us!"

He checked the lights and opened the door. Foxy was gone.

"Seriously, what the hell is going on here?!" Mike yelled.

Mike looked at the cameras again and Bonnie and Chica were both nearby. Foxy was back hiding in the cove. Mike clicked on the stage and saw that Freddy was gone.

"Oh, crap!"

Mike flipped through the cameras and finally found Freddy by the bathroom.

Yeah, Freddy totally doesn't move often... Mike thought rolling his eyes at Phone Guy's words.

A few hours passed and Mike had a few visits from Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. Freddy mostly stayed away but got close a couple of times.

It was almost five o'clock and the battery was about 35%. Freddy became more and more active and eventually wouldn't leave Mike alone.

Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy were at both doors and Foxy was about to run. Battery percentage was falling, and fast.

Mike heard another voice, one he hadn't heard before.

"Don't you remember us, Mike?" It said.

Mike decided to ignore it that time and went about his business trying to keep them away but also trying to save as much power as possible. But he couldn't help but to think what it meant.

About twenty minutes later the battery dropped to zero percent and the doors opened and the power turned off completely.

Freddy showed up at the left door and started playing music. His eyes and mouth glowing white. After about two minutes the music stopped and the glow went away.

"W-what? Did I make it...?" Mike questioned. He waited for a bell to ring but heard nothing.

After a few seconds Mike began to get worried. Nothing was happening. Suddenly Freddy popped up in front of him and made a screeching noise.

Mike didn't even have time to react before he passed out.

(Heheheh, cliff-hanger!!! Anyways here's what's coming up in all the chapters following this one. Lots and lots of Randomness, Cussing(even though I don't like writing/typing cuss words), and References to other things(some FNAF related, some not)