Goofing Around With Pizza

(I honestly didn't have anything better to name this...)

Mike showed up to work and sat down in his office. He was immediately greeted by his friends.

"Hello Mike!" Chica said.

"Hey guys." Mike said.

Just then the phone rang.

"Hello, hello? Hey you're doing great! Most people don’t last this long. I mean, you know, they usually move on to other things by now. I'm not implying that they died. Th-th-that’s not what I meant. Uh, anyway I better not take up too much of your time. Things start getting real tonight."

I highly doubt that. Mike thought. Besides the first two nights were bad enough.

The phone guy continued but the animatronics kept making noise and were trying to talk over him so Mike had to repeatedly tell them to shut up.

"Uh... Hey, listen, I had an idea: if you happen to get caught and want to avoid getting stuffed into a Freddy suit, uhh, try playing dead! You know, go limp. Then there's a chance that, uh, maybe they’ll think that you're an empty costume instead. Then again if they think you're an empty costume, they might try to... stuff a metal skeleton into you. I wonder how that would work. Yeah, never mind, scratch that. It's best just not to get caught. "Um... Ok, I'll leave you to it. See you on the flip side."

"You know an easier way to not get caught? Be their childhood friend before the were murdered and stuff into the suits." Mike said sarcastically but no one heard him they were to busy complaining about what the phone guy said.

"We would never kill Mike, let alone stuff him in a suit!" Chica said.

"Exactly, who does this guy think he is?!" Bonnie said.

"Guys, calm down." Mike said. "He probably doesn't know anything about what happened. You know?"

"I guess you're right." Foxy said.

"Yes I am. Now is there anything to eat around here? I didn't eat before coming and I'm starving." Mike said.

"No not really. But we could always try to make a pizza." Freddy said.

"PIZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Chica yelled running into the kitchen.

"I guess we're making pizza then." Mike said as he started walking to the kitchen. The other animatronics followed.

For the next hour Mike and the animatronics tried to make a pizza. It turned out kinda messy but it was still good. Mike put the rest of the pizza in a box and they started cleaning up.

By the time they were done cleaning it was already 3:15.

"So, what do you guys want to do now?" Mike asked.

"I'm not really sure." Freddy said.

"Me either." Foxy said.

"I know! Why don't we put on a fake show? You know, just goof around." Bonnie said.

"Yeah! That's a great idea Brad!" Chica exclaimed.

"Then it's settled. Let's go!" Bonnie exclaim running to the stage.

They goofed around on stage for awhile and sang a few silly songs. They even tried to get Mike up on stage but he wouldn't do it. That is until Foxy and Freddy pushed him on stage.

Mike sang a couple of stupid songs and told a few crappy puns that made the others groan. They all goofed around until it was time for Mike to go.

"Bye Mike." Foxy said.

"See you tomorrow." The others said.

"Bye. See ya." Mike said grabbing his pizza and then he left.

That day Mike fell asleep and dreamed about when all of them were younger before the murder happened. When he woke up he didn't remember the dream.