Finding "Friends"

Go to the place where the phone rings, and living nightmares come to haunt your dreams. That's where you'll find your friends.

~V

"Where the phone rings huh...." Mike said. "Phone..... The office?"

Mike left the parts and services room and turned down a long hall. He walked down it for what seemed like forever then he saw a room at the end of the hall. This has to be the office, but it looks so much different. Mike thought. Then again everything looks different.

He entered the room and inside was his friends. But there were also the Toy animatronics and the torn up ones, Golden Freddy and Balloon Boy were in there too. The only one missing was Puppet. All of the animatronics eyes were black with white pupils. Vincent, the "Purple Guy", was standing in the middle of them all.

"Welcome Mike. Congratulations on defeating all of them, and finding your friends. Too bad you won't be able to help them right this moment, after all, you'll be leaving this place soon." Vincent said.

"What are you talking about?" Mike asked.

Music played faintly through the building, growing stronger each second. For some reason it reminded Mike of the voice that kept saying random letters, or were they random.

Mike thought of all of the letters it said and put them together. After a few moments Mike realized what the voice was trying to say: S.A.V.E T.H.E.M.

The music got louder as it came through the hallway. Mike turned around and the Puppet appeared out of nowhere. He jumped up infringe of Mike and screeched.

Mike blacked out. Then he woke up.

((Sorry for the short chapter. NOT sorry for how I ended it. >:) ))