The Letter

"Oh, you're finally awake?"

"Who are you?" Mike asked.

"I'm the Marionette. But you can just call me Puppet." It said.

"Are you new or something?" Mike said.

"I guess I was scrapped before you met me... I supposed you could call me 'new'." Puppet said.

"Okay... wait. Where did the purple guy go? Um, what's his name... Vincent." Mike said remembering what had happened before hand.

"Him? I'm not sure where exactly he went but he left this letter for you." Puppet said handing a letter to Mike.

Mike opened the letter and began to read it.

Hello Mike.
If you want to find me you have to go through a series of rooms and find the clues I left. But there will be obstacles and every time you fail to complete a room I take complete control over one of your friends. If you truely want to save your friends come find me. But just to let you know, YOU CAN'T.
~V

There was an arrow at the bottom of the page. Mike turned it over to find another message scribbled on the back.

Here's the first clue. Go to the room full of balloons to face your first obstacle. It should be easy and after you've beaten it you'll find your next clue. Also, I'll know if you don't follow the clues and just come and find me. If that happens then I'll take control of them then and there without any hesitation.

"What does it say?" Puppet asked.

"It says to save my friends go to different rooms to get clues to find out where he is." Mike said.

"Seems to complicated. Just go find him." Puppet suggested.

"I can't. He says he'll know if I do and he'll take control over them immediately if that happens." Mike explained.

"Fine. What's the first clue?" Puppet asked.

"Go to the room full of balloons."

Puppet thought for a second.

"Balloon Boy's room. Come on. Follow me." Puppet said.

He started to walk away and Mike followed. The Puppet seemed like it was floating when he was walking. But then again, he was just a puppet after all.