Jack sighed. "I guess we'll never know where the Golden Unicorn Horn is."

The way things were looking, the Golden Unicorn Horn was gone for good. Ginny still hadn't told him what she did with it. "What will President Quahog say?"

He shrugged. "He'll understand."

"Let's get to St. Mungo's," Sharp said. "You too, Jack. Don't argue with me."

The man's mouth shut.

"We should move. I'll call Robards over. There's work still to be done even though Fyrefox has been caught," Harry told them. "And don't forget to get all your paperwork done and left on my desk before you go."

"Paperwork! Seriously!" Ron groaned, waving his wand at Malfoy and Parkinson. The two floated off the ground and started towards the door. "Can't that wait till tomorrow?"

Harry shot him a look then left the dungeons to groans. Once out in the corridor, he took a deep breath as the others moved around. He watched them for a moment, waiting. Then he started forward. With a quick spell, all the other Aurors came back. He pulled them aside.

"Listen up. Fyrefox has been apprehended." He stopped as cheers and questions shot up. He quieted them. "I have to speak to the Parkinsons since their daughter was involved. Before they send the quests home, we'll question them. For all of them. The family included."

He said a few more things but quickly moved to the ballroom to see if Ginny actually listened to him. Sure enough she did. He sighed then went about his business.

Harry groaned, throwing down his quill and leaning back in his chair. Finished. Finally. Thank Merlin. He thought he'd be here all night. He removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes. Exhaustion settled in his bones. He just wanted to go to Ginny's and crawl into bed. Sleep until next week. He felt as if he hadn't slept a wink since he'd been given this assignment. At least it worked itself out, somehow.

Malfoy was arrested and would be in Azkaban for seven years. Fyrefox had stolen from the Ministry and wronged the people for too long.

Better him than Ginny. Then Harry frowned. He felt a tad bit rotten but pushed that aside.

Pansy Parkinson would spend the remainder of her pregnancy in St. Mungo's until her child was born then would be under house arrest for a year for an accessory to Fyrefox's crimes.

And neither of them remembered anything for the last five years. Both thought the Second War just finished. It appeared that the spell "Malfoy" chucked at him, was excessively strong. Harry was lucky, they said. What would've happened if it had hit him?

The part of him that felt guilty was almost drowned at by the relief. They wouldn't remember a thing about the truth of Fyrefox's identity. Neither of them.

The door to his office opened, and Ginny stepped through. He blinked, standing. "Ginny! What're you doing here?" He rushed around to shut the door behind her. Yeah, maybe he was being overly cautious, but he couldn't help himself. Jack was still in St. Mungo's, but the rest of the Ministry thought they knew the truth about Fyrefox. He didn't want anything to change that or make them question things.

"Is everything okay?" he asked. When she nodded, he sighed. "Go back to your flat. I just need to go through some of the others' paperwork and then I'll be right over."

She walked over to his desk and dropped the golden vase that usually sat on her table in front of him. No flowers or water inside.

He frowned, looking up at her. "Er- Should I have gotten you flowers or something?"

Ginny snickered. Wand in hand, she flickered her wrist, and Harry watched the vase transform into the Golden Unicorn Horn. He stared in shock then his eyes flickered to hers.

"Why're you bringing it back?" he whispered.

She gazed at him then looked down at the floor. "I got you back. The only reason I stole it in the first place was that I felt... foolishly wronged by the Ministry. I don't feel like that anymore."

But Harry barely hurried what she was saying. He jumped over his desk and took her into his arms, kissing her.

A few moments later when he pulled back slightly for air, he whispered against her lips, "I'm taking you home."

"Home?"

"Yes, home to Godric's Hollow." He grabbed her hand and rushed out of his office, forgetting the paperwork, the Golden Unicorn Horn, everything, as he rushed them through the Ministry and out to the apparition spot. "Home," he said, holding her hand, and they side-apparated.

*

AHHHH! Only things left now are the two epilogues. I'll try to get them out soon, but my second nephew can be born any minute, so we'll see!!! Thoughts? Please, share them! As I've stated before, there's more to come in the BAD series, so don't panic.

As always, thank you so much for all of your love and patience and support. It means the world to me and keeps me writing. So, thanks!

Also, remember to stay safe and healthy and kind during this crazy, crazy time. Always <3