There was silence then the two started talking at once.

"He's Fyrefox?" Sharp asked, getting to his feet.

"You caught him! Malfoy Fyrefox? Well, shite!" Ron grinned, clapping Harry on the back.

"I can't believe it was Malfoy," Sharp added. He looked at Jack. "You saw him?"

Jack nodded, rubbing at his ribs. "He was working with his fiancée. I caught her sneaking around and was knocked unconscious. Must've been Malfoy."

Harry watched him. He hated dragging him into this.

"What was she sneaking around for?" Ron asked, coming over and standing over Malfoy and Parkinson. "This is her own house."

"I heard just enough when I came to," Jack continued. "They were going to stage a robbery. They said something about the Golden Unicorn Horn being somewhere, but I couldn't quite hear..." He winced again, leaning forward, face contorted.

Harry jumped in. "While I was looking for Jack, and the two of them, I spotted Malfoy slipping through the secret door."

"There was nothing in the blueprints," Sharp muttered.

Harry continued. "I followed him down here where he met with Parkinson. They were discussing the next step Fyrefox would take, while the Aurors were distracted with the ball." He stopped and crouched in front of Malfoy. "They planned to frame someone else for Fyrefox's crimes, I didn't hear who, especially with the letter they sent to the Ministry and stealing the Golden Unicorn Horn. I can only guess they planned to sell it on the black market to get money to retire or something." He rubbed his chin then pulled on Malfoy's binds to make sure they were secure. Not that the man was much of a threat right now.

How much would he remember when he came to? He needed to be there when he did.

"You should've called for backup," Ron muttered, crossing his arms.

"I had to act fast. They started talking about what to do with Jack and I just-" He stopped as he caught Sharp's face.

"Thank God you did," Jack said. He exhaled, getting to his feet. Sharp shot around and helped him.

"Let me try to heal you a bit," Sharp told him.

"I said I'm fine." Jack continued, "Harry came in. Malfoy tried to Obliviate him and it bounced off and him the both of them." He shook his head. "I've never seen it hit like that. Weird."

If it wasn't for him and Ginny, Harry would be worried just how much of a good liar Jack was.

"Merlin's Beard," Ron whispered. He lightly tapped Malfoy with his shoe and shook his head. "What now?" He turned to Harry.

"Actually, we should get Parkinson to St. Mungo's. I think she's pregnant," Harry said. "Well, it'd probably be best to take them both." He sighed. "Then Malfoy is off to Azkaban."

"That's right where he belongs," Ron muttered.

"I can't believe this guy is the infamous Fyrefox," Jack said, standing above Malfoy. "He doesn't seem like much."

"You don't know Malfoy," Ron told him. "Something's never been right with him."

"He almost killed Albus Dumbledore," Sharp told him.

Jack's eyes widened. "Dumbledore? The Albus Dumbledore? Holy shit."

"His father almost killed my sister," Ron added.

Jack's eyebrows rose as he shot a look at Harry.

He tried not to tell himself that they were all excuses for putting away Malfoy falsely, but the truth wasn't so black and white. Maybe he wasn't Fyrefox, but he tried to kill Ginny, Jack even. Attempted murder was still wrong.