"Go straight to your flat. I'll come over when I'm all finished up at the Ministry."

She waved at him and disappeared out of the cell. For a moment, he stared at the door then Jack cleared his throat.

"What now?"

Harry looked around the cell then pointed at the chair. "Sit. I'm going to get everyone. They've all been looking for you." He rubbed his chin. "Follow my lead when I return."

For a moment, Jack stared at him then nodded. He added, "Everyone?" His eyebrows rose. He winced as he sat in the chair, hand on his waist.

"Yes." Harry walked to the door but stopped. "Sharp was worried," he added then left the room before Jack could say anything else.

Outside the secret door, he waited a good ten minutes then with a deep breath, he stepped out into the corridor, slipping his wand away.

"Harry!"

He turned and watched Ron and Sharp running towards him, frantic. Their disguises were gone.

"Where the hell have you been?" Ron asked, coming to a stop in front of him. "We've been looking everywhere for you?"

"Have you found Jack?" Sharp asked, eyes wide.

Here we go, Potter.

Harry inhaled then pushed the secret door opened more, and the two stared.

"What's that?" Sharp asked.

"Pansy Parkinson and Malfoy are down in the dungeons," he said. "And Jack's there too."

"What?" Sharp's eyes widened and he stepped forward. "Is he okay? What hap-"

Harry held up his hand. "He's hurt but he'll live."

"What happened?" Ron asked.

"Jack caught them in the act." Harry opened the door further. "C'mon, I'll explain everything once we help Jack." He stopped a moment, looking around. "Where are the others?"

"They're patrolling," Ron said. "For Parkinson, Malfoy, and Fyrefox."

"Let's go," Sharp told them, stepping inside first.

As Ron followed Sharp, Harry came in behind them, a soft grin on his lips. They'd all have Fyrefox soon enough. With this, everything would work itself out. He wanted to cry, a thin line between guilt and happiness. Ginny would be safe, but what had he done? He'd crossed a line that should never be crossed. He'd hidden and lied and evaded. Who was he even anymore?

"Is it much further?" Ron asked.

But they reached the bottom of the steps and the main door to the dungeons was open. Sharp went through without a word. When Ron and Harry reached the room, Sharp knelt in front of Jack, whispering to him.

"I'm fine." Jack brushed away his words.

"Well, bloody hell," Ron muttered, taking in the unconscious Malfoy and Parkinson. "What am I even looking at?" He walked over to Malfoy, blood still flowing from his nose.

"Malfoy put up a fight," Harry said. Sharp and Jack both looked at him. "Wasn't too keen on Azkaban, you know."

"Azkaban?" Ron asked. "Why would he fight that?"

A shiver shot up Harry's spine, but he ignored it. "Because I was going to arrest him."

Ron blinked. "What?"

He hated lying, but especially to Ron. He wished he could tell him the truth, everything, but this was the best way to protect Ginny. He shot a look at Jack, who nodded almost undetectable. Then he said, "Fyrefox. Malfoy is Fyrefox."