—My brother just told me off because of you guys -Jessy sent in the group where everyone is taking part.
—Dan didn't come to the bar (even though it was his FIRST day) and Cleo was snooping around because of Hanna!

Cleo:
—Snooping around? Thats what he said?!
—My god! I just made him a couple of questions

Richy:
—Just like you did to us the other day? When you hopped the fence, did you have the intention to make us a few questions as well?

Me:
—Ayoo, don't start this

Cleo:
—Very well, I suppose we have to hash this out in front of everyone. So let's go.
—Do you even know how badly your brother spoke about Hanna when I talked to him?

Jessy:
—Whatt?

Cleo:
—"She was a piece of work. The way she dressed was just too much"
—"She always wanted the attention of all men on her"

Jessy:
—He would never say something like that

Cleo:
—"And she always flirted with everyone. It was just a matter of time until she got with the wrong guy"

Me:
—Oh my

What sucks about not knowing people is not being able to judge properly. I can't avoid despising Phill after reading all of this, but I have absolute no idea of what Hanna's behavior was like.

Well, thinking about it and considering the way he treated Jessy, I really believe that Phill must be nothing more than a disgusting cock in the ass who thinks everyone is into him, and until proven otherwise, that opinion prevails.

Cleo:
—Well sorry, but that's how it went. And when I have to defend myself from "snooping around", he has to defend himself from what he said about Hanna.

Richy:
—Did he say anything else?

Cleo:
—No because I left. I didn't want to stay and listen to that nonsense any longer.

Richy:
—I have to say he was out of line.
—Do you think I should talk to him sometime?

Cleo:
—That's up to you. I will stay away from Aurora for a certain time.

Richy:
—Vanysh?

Me:
—Yea, Richy, It might be interesting to keep investigating on Phill. He seems mad at Hanna for no apparent reason.

Richy:
—Aye aye!
—ut only when I get back from work😋

Me:
—Take your time.
—Wait a minute, aren't you your own boss?

Richy:
—Yes
—And thats why work always comes first.

Me:
—Makes sense.

When I thought things couldn't get any more interesting, Dan started justificating himself to Jessy.

Spy mode

Dan:
Hey babe
—I'm really sorry
I simply forgot

Jessy:
You know damn well how important Phill is to me

Dan:
I know. I didn't do It on purpose. In fact, I was so thankful that you got me this job
But with all of the stuff that has been going on here lately... I just didn't remember
Come on, I'll make it up to you

Jessy:
How so😒

Dan:
—I'm going to take you out to the black swan tonight