𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

Start from the beginning

"Not my fault if the Irish play like the broomstick is up their ass, Potter."

"At least the Irish get some action, Lawson."

"Eh, the Bulgarians get quite some action as well." Callisto chimed in, clearing her throat as everyone turned to look at her. "Or so I've heard..."

"Oh right!" Antonia chimed in, her eyes lighting up. "I had forgotten about that..."

"I haven't." Nicholas grumpily mumbled. "You know what, Potter; the Bulgarians do suck."

"Thank you!" James exclaimed, letting the empty bottle he was holding down loudly. "Now, I was promised a potion!"

"You don't necessarily have to drink it." Callisto said, pulling out a big vial from her pocket and setting it on the nightstand. "Depends on how you want it to hit you."

Remus lifted the bottle, observing the color under the light, "You didn't put the beans."

Callisto turned to him, seemingly impressed at the observation, "Turns out the tutoring did pay off."

Remus just shrugged, opening the cap and taking a small whiff. It smelt like normal amortentia, but the scents of smoke, perfume and coconut seemed to be a bit fainter. A hand was placed right on top of the vial, stopping the smoke from coming out.

"Sharing is caring, Lupin." She teased, putting the lid back on. By now, Sirius had picked out a disk and had put it in the worn down player they had found in the confiscated items in Filch's office. Remus was rather content at the choice of music, the sound of David Bowies' voice filling the room.

"So, who's going first?" Lily asked excitedly, eyeing the vial. Sirius snickered slightly at her reaction, turning to get the vial from Remus' hand as if he was the only obvious option.

"Me, of course." He stated, his confidence faltering as he eyed the substance. "So, bottoms up?"

Nicholas smirked, "Sure, if you want to end up puking your guts out."

"Give it here." Callisto ordered, waving her wand. A series of small white cups appeared on the floor and she opened the vial, pouring a few drops in each cup. Sirius didn't look all that convinced about the quantity of the potion, eyeing his cup suspiciously.

"And this will be enough?" Peter asked, voicing the boy's thoughts.

"Yes." She stated, pouring herself half a cup. Remus caught notice of the sadness in Nicholas' and Antonia's eyes at the amount of the potion in her cup, while James looked downright concerned.

"Isn't that a bit too much?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowing. "You just said-"

"I'm not gonna drink it, Jace." She rolled her eyes. "Check this out."

She muttered a spell, droplets of the potion concentrating together in small clumps. Smoke started to come out of the cup, rising in the air in small spirals and Callisto waved her hand over the cup, dispersing the smoke around. What was left behind was a blue green powder that vaguely reminded Remus of tobacco.

"I don't really react well to drinking it." She explained, swirling the smoke amortentia around before she neatly spread it on a piece of rolling paper. Remus couldn't help but focus on her fingers as she delicately rolled the paper, her painted fingernails contrasting the blue color seeping through the semi-transparent paper. She pulled out the same pink lighter he had seen her use many times and lit the cigarette on fire, placing it between her lips.

"Bottoms up!" She smiled, blowing out a bit of cyan colored smoke.

Lily was the first one to react to it, letting out a small giggle as she brought her knees closer to herself and steadied her chin on her hands. The whites of her eyes had an almost unnoticeable blue hue, contrasting with the bright green emerald color of her irises.