"Do you know anything about that portal that we entered?" He shook his head.

"No, but all I know is that we're not in Fiore. We're in some kind of world where ninjas are probably. Since I ran into scary ninjas almost everytime...." he shivered at the thought. I heard someone shout but I couldnt quite understand it, then I kicked whatever thing it was that was coming our way and it lodged itself in a tree.

"Who the hell threw that?! Its rude to interrupt someone's conversation!" I screamed to whoever threw the thing at me. I looked towards the objecy that I kicked and found out that it was some kind of cleaver. Me, being the girl that has weapons and such, it looked really good but I've seen better weapons than that.

Then a rather muscular man jumped down from the trees towards the sword that was lodged in the tree. Well, he looks old fashioned. I mean those warmers? Did he kill a cow just for that? And I must admit, this guy has way better body than Gray. Dont get me wrong, its just a girl thing kay?

"Well if it isnt Zabuza Momochi...." Kakashi announced while standing up and glaring at the Zabuza guy.

"Well if it isnt Kakashi Hatake, Copy Cat Ninja of the Hidden Leaf." Zabuza said after he pulled out the sword out of the tree. I just stood there with Happy confused and there was question marks popping out of our heads.

"You guys stay back, he is too strong for you to fight. Just stay and protect Tazuna at all costs." Kakashi yelled over his shoulder. Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura stood around Tazuna with kunais in hand. Me and Happy just stood beside them.

"I feel like there's gonna be a battle going on! I want to see how ninjas fight!" Happy exclaimed in excitement beside me and I nodded in agreement. I watched with a grin as well as Happy, Kakashi moved his headband up revealing a red eye with some kind of 3 commas. I raised an eyebrow and stared at his eye. I have never seen an eye like that before, it looks pretty unnatural. Sasuke then explained what it was making me me think. A Kekkei Genkai? Hm.... Now I am really interested on learning about ninjas. Sharingan, can see the movements and can also copy the opponents abilities, and Kakashi has copied a thousand of abilities.

The mists around us became thicker, blinding me and Happy's vision of the fight. We looked around and I dont see anyone, I only hear the loud clangs of metal. Happy began complaining loudly on how the mists blocking our vision ti the battle. I shrugged and wandered around.

"Well well well. How careless of Kakashi's students, wandering around in the mists." I heard someone's voice say around me and gave a raspy chuckle. Zabuza then appeared behind me, a kunai placed on my neck as Happy screamed in surprise and flew away in panic. I sweatdropped. Well, thanks for the help Happy....

"A cat that has wings and can also talk." Zabuza stared wide eyed at where Happy disappeared. He shook his head and tightened his grip on the kunai. He chuckled darkly behind me and I stayed passive. Before he could move, I elbowed him hard in the gut like Erza taught me. He dropped his kunai and stumbled back, let me just say, damn those abs are hard as a rock.

I then summoned my sword that pairs for the Heaven's Wheel Armor. I summoned more swords and it appeared around me in a circle. I smirked at Zabuza who stared wide eyed at me.

"Dance, my blades!" I commanded as the swords rapidly spun around and it flew towards Zabuza in a disc formation, the blades spinning rapidly. It sliced him but he was turned into water making my eyes widened. It was like Juvia, does he have Water Magic too?!

The mists suddenly thinned revealing the group that I went with. Kakashi was in trapped in a ball of water and Zabuza was holding his arm out meaning he was the one controlling it. He must have Water Magic since he made some type of clone that is made out of water and also can do Water Lock. I looked to the side and found Naruto with the group, beaten up and panting. Happy was clinging on Tazuna's legs for dear life. Wait hold on, Zabuza is standing on water?! Are Water Magic users able to do this kinds of stuff?! I'm gonna ask Juvia to teach me....