"What is it?" Vincent grumbled from behind me, back pressing against mine as his hands settled on my hips.

I grabbed the brown teddy bear out of the box, a sad smile playing on my lips as I turned around to face Vincent.

He rolled his eyes, "I told you they have enough toys. Fuckin' spoiled brats."

I swatted his bicep, "You're the one who can't say no when they ask you for more."

"They use the same face you do when you ask for something. It's fucking hard to say no when they look almost like you."

I smiled, handing him the bear and he furrowed his eyebrows, green eyes peering at me.

"Why are you giving it to me?" he inquired.

I sighed, grabbing it before turning on the box thing.

A sound escaped from the bear and my heart cracked.

"What?" Vincent whispered as he stared at me with wide eyes, "Is that—"

I nodded, "Our daughter's heartbeat."

I shut my eyes before opening them and smiling at my husband, and I felt myself being pulled into a hug.

"Don't worry, baby," he whispered, "She's in a better place."

I nodded, smiling up at him as I grabbed the bear from the counter.

The heartbeat that played was the one of our daughter that was born stillborn 4 months ago.

Vincent begged me to have another kid after the twins and I agreed for one more.

But she didn't make it.

"I got it made for Aure," I said, "Y'know how sad she was when Isobel didn't make it."

Vince nodded, eyes peering at the bear and he sighed, "I'll go give it."

I smiled at him, "Thank you, I can't handle it when she cries."

"And you think I can?"

"Yes. I think it's adorable when you comfort her."

***

"No!" I screeched, grabbing the remote from Mattias as he tried to throw it at the TV, "It's not meant for throwing, sweetheart."

He gave a confused head tilt, thumb pushed into his mouth as he stands in front of me.

"No?" his baby voice said, mismatched eyes staring at me curiously.

I nodded, "Not meant to be thrown around, okay?"

He gives me a big smile, nodding and then running towards the couch, climbing up and setting himself on his older sister's lap.

"Stop poking me, Matteo," Aurelia grumbled, pushing Matteo's hand away as he poked her cheek.

I handed her the remote as she asked for it, patting her head as I walked past.

"Mom!" she yelled, head turning to look at me, "Tell your kids to stop annoying me."

I laughed, "They just want to play with you."

"Ugh," she grunted, "Mattias I swear to—"

A loud sob was heard before my daughter could complete her sentence and my eyes widened.

"What happened?" I rushed towards the couch, eyes staring at Aurelia for an explanation.

She peered at her brother as I picked him up from the floor, shushing him as he clung onto me.

Mattias sat down on the couch with wide eyes, mouth set into a pout as he watched Matteo cry.

"Momma!" he made grabby hands, jealous that his brother got all the attention from me.

"He fell," Aure said, standing up, "He was trying to climb over me, but Mattias pushed him."

"No!" the four-year-old whined, trying his best to glare at his sister as he crossed his chubby arms, "Aure lying, mommy."

I chuckled as the sobs of Matteo turned into soft sniffles and I pushed Mattias curls out of his face.

"It's fine, baby. If you pushed him you can tell me, but don't lie and say it wasn't you." I explained, nodding at Aurelia as she took Matteo out of my arms.

"Sorry, momma," Mattias hid his face into my lap, fingers curling around my pants as he snuggled further.

"It's fine," I sighed, rubbing his back.

Living with kids made me want to shoot myself in the head.

At the same time, you get those moments where you wouldn't wish to change a thing.

"Where's dad?" Aurelia asked, falling onto the couch next to me, green eyes staring widely at me.

"Gone with Roman," I replied, hand stroking Mattias' back.

"Uncle Ro?" Mattias perked up, eyes wide as he stared at me.

I nodded with a smile, "Yes, with your Uncle."

"I need him to sign something," Aurelia said and I frowned at her, head snapping towards her.

"Why can't I?" I tilted my head at her, brown locks falling over my face.

"They said they needed my Dad's signature," she shrugged and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What did you do?" I asked, and she smiled nervously.

"I just threw a soccer ball at the new kid because he was staring at me," she rushed out, wincing as my eyes grew in size.

"You just threw a ball at a kid—"

***

( w.c 1358 )

hey! i just want to start off by saying, thank you for 3M reads!! It's crazy how much we grew and so fast. Thank you to all my new readers who gave my book a try and to all the old readers who become close friends of mine, I love you!! This bonus chapter wasn't supposed to be made, but I didn't know I was going to reach 3M.

Again, thank you!! I love everyone of you guys!!!

I wasn't too happy with this chapter but it doesn't matter because I'm too lazy to rewrite.

hope you enjoyed, tell me if you like this:)

thank you for reading<3 please vote !

16/12/2021

-Zed

(Btw this was written at 2:44am)