eighteen.

People

People.

Lots of them.

Everywhere around the huge mansion I'm staring at in awe.

It's way bigger than Vincent's house.

You know what else of Vincent's is big? Shut up.

I'm nudged out of my thoughts by a amused looking Paige who smiles at me and points to the boys who is staring at us, waiting.

I roll my eyes, huffing as I walk up the stairs towards the front doors, my black heels clicking against the concrete.

I reach the middle of Vince and Ryder. A arm snakes around my waist and I turn to see Vincent glaring at something behind me as he holds a possessive arm around me.

What the hell boy.

I turn around and I instantly recognize his blonde hair.

Owen, my dancing partner.

"Goldie!" I yell out and move towards him, but I'm pulled back by a fuming Vincent.

I raise my brows at him and he ignores my stare, pulling me inside making me stumble.

I scoff at him, ripping my arm out of his hold and straighten up, fixing my hair that lay loose.

I look around the house that is filled with people chatting or laughing, drinking or flirting in corners.

I need a drink. Lots of them.

Before I can make a move to the bar, Vincent holds my hand and I watch as a man approaches us with a young woman following behind.

Fuck me.

Her eyes connect with mine and her face stays calm as she makes her way to us, following the man who is grinning.

Her hair is pitch black and straight. Her body is slim and has curves in the right areas. The short black dress makes her look sexy as fuck.

They stop in front of us and I move my eyes to the man who shakes hands with Vincent.

He locks eyes with me and grins.

"Hello! I'm John, who might you be?" he says and reaches a hand out to mine.

I smile kindly and reach my hand to his and he brings it up to his lips, kissing it.

Posh.

"Mars Matthews at your service" I joke and the girl behind him snorts.

I snap my eyes to hers again and I smile.

"Nice to meet you. This is Reine," John says pointing to the gorgeous girl who smiles softly at me and extends her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mars Matthews" she tells me and I can't help but grin at her.

"Should I feel special you touched me?" I ask her and she laughs.