Die-

I'm writing this in almost ever book now you ain't getting any smut or torture warnings so read at your own risk and enjoy 😉..

Sana's POV

The bell rang and I went to open the door but got Shocked to see...

A Drunk Jungkook...

Sana:Wtf..kook..

Jungkook:HeYyy bAbIgiRl...mYy CaRroTtt....

Sana:Jungkook stop..why are you drunk??...

Jungkook:I AM not dRuNk..bAbY..I'm JuSt..

Sana:Yahh..shut up and cone wuth me..

I dragged him somehow with me..he's so heavy..damn those muscles but thank God he wasn't passed out..this heavy muscle bunny..

I took him to his room and said,

Sana:Kook you're not moving a bit.. I'm bringing you some water..

Jungkook clinged on her arm and said in a baby voice..while pouting cutely..

Jungkook:DoN't gOoooO..pLeaSe cArrOt..

She replied in a stern voice as my mom when I saw I want to marry

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She replied in a stern voice as my mom when I saw I want to marry..(bts lmao..)

Sana:Wait here..I'm coming..don't you dare to move..

Jungkook:OuKK..mOmmY...

Sana:Wait here kook..

I went to take some water from the kitchen..and went back to the room with a glass of water  but I didn't find him there...so I kept the glass on the bedpost and started calling him..

But then I felt someone backhuging..I felt goosebumps all over my body as I felt a tongue lick my neck from the back and his Long dick pressed on my ass..Shit..

He started of slowly but then started sucking hardly on my neck making me moan..then he took me in bridal style and crashed his lips on mine..wasn't he able to just walk right now??..

He then took me somewhere I didn't notice cuz I was already too immersed in that kiss..I only got to know the place once he threw me on the bed...

It was a Fucking Red Room..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Mafia's Vengeance जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें