Regret?

Present Time

Time Skip,
Next Morning,

Potato's POV

Jungkook woke up with a headache...but he was shocked to see Sana naked infront of him..and himself was half naked....he saw her red face, cheeks full of dried tears and a big mark of his hand maybe, messed hair and hickeys her body...he didn't knew what happened...the last thing he remembered was he went to a bar to grab a drink since he was really angry on the incident in the office...he didn't knew but he was really jealous seeing Sana with someone else....

So he went to drink and forget her but instead got more and more angry...in his drunk state he went to home and his anger took control over him during to which he ended up like that....

Jungkook's POV

What the fuck happened last night??...did we did it??..she won't be ready ever for that....did I...did I forced her...fuck my head is paining as hell...I don't remember anything but her messed fragile body says it all...no...I can't I didn't do it right...

I tucked her properly in the bed and went to the washroom to take a shower first...what happened actually...I can't remember it...but what I did was wrong...this was too much...how can I force a girl....I'm a monster....a God damn monster....but you made me do this Sana...you made me like this...only if you didn't broke up with me for money....we would have been so happy rn...but what I did last night was a sin...should I ask her to forgive me...but...idk...I regret it now...I really regret doing that...

I took a shower and went to her room....I gently tried to wake her up but as she woke up she flinched seeing me and git into the cover...

Wow see what you did now the Jeon Jungkook....you wanted to make her fear you now see...but why this hurts so much....why do I still love her..why seeing her in this state makes me wanna kill myself...WHY?????.....

I went near her and softly said...

Jungkook: Sana get up and go take a shower...

She looked astonished but went tothe bathroom...

Sana's POV

I woke up by jungkook shaking me gently...he sat infront of me for sometime lost his in thoughts...but I was too scared so I went into the duvets and observed him...I tried to be alert...If he tries something again but to my surprise he just asked me to go to the bathroom and take a bath...I was shocked....but silently went to the bathroom covering myself with the duvet....

The warm water rushing through my body makes me relaxed but then I remember what happened last night...I'm scared of him for real now...i never thought he could do that...bit if he tried it once maybe he'll do it again....

After taking the bath I went out in a bathrobe but I saw him sitting there...I then said,

Sana: W-What are y-you doing here??..
Jungkook: I wanted to talk to you...
Sana: Okk but g-go now...
Jungkook: okk...call me once you're done....

He went out and I dressed up quickly....not to make him angry anyways.....

I then called him...

Sana: I'm d-done m-master...

He came in and sat on the bed...he then motioned to  sit beside him and I did it silently...

But the next words hw said...make me surprised again...

Jungkook: I'm sorry...I am really sorry....
Sana: What?..
Jungkook: I said in sorry....I shouldn't have don't that...
Sana: Really??..
Jungkook:Yeah...I just got too angry and couldn't control myself...
Sana: Seriously master...so just because you were angry you can do anything....you kidnapped me...okk...you made me your slave...okk...you even humiliated me so many times...still okk..but what you did last night was too much...you Fucking forced yourself on me...how could you..huh??...h-how??..

My voice cracked and I'm crying badly rn...he first saw me but then all of a sudden he hugged me....I was surprised but I cried in his warm embrace....I missed this so Fucking much...I cried my heart out snuggling into his chest more...

Jungkook's POV

I can't hear it anymore.....I just Fucking can't...I hugged her tightly while she cried more and more snuggling in my chest...she's so miserable...I only made her so miserable....I should be happy....cuz I hate her....but I ain't happy....it breaks my heart to see her like this...what have you done to me Kang Sana....why can't I hate you after all you did....WHY???...

TBC-
Bye till then,

I am a Fucking INNOCENT BITCH

I am a Fucking INNOCENT BITCH...you know......😜😜😂😂

Sorry for any mistakes...but if you liked it please...Vote, Share and Comment...bye cutie...love ya...💜

STREAM BUTTER ARMYS.....FIGHTING...
SARANGHAE...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜