Slut?

Sana's POV

I bumped into someone...I didn't dare to look up until...

??:Hey...Sana....are you okk??...

Is here someone a gentleman??...I looked up to find a man who was at home too but I didn't saw him much properly...he was cute...and smiled at me..thank God the banana milk was safe...

I slightly bowed him as an apology and said,

Sana: I am sorry sir...
??: It's okk Sana...BTW, I'm Jimin...Park Jimin...
Sana: Okk sir..
Jimin: Don't call me sir...call me Jimin....BTW, you're beautiful..
Sana: okk..T-thanks Jimin...

I blushed at his comment...

Jimin: Welcome but I just stated a fact you know....

This man...I'm sure I'm a tomato rn...
Oohh shit...kook...I need to go..

Sana: Umm...Jimin sorry I should go now...see you later...bye..
Jimin: Bye...

I again ran but more carefully yo Jungkook's office only to find him glaring at me...

Jungkook's POV

I was watching her secretly through my computer...these people....I wanna kill them...I want her to know how it feels when people around you see you in disgust...she ran but bumped into hyung...clumsy...but why the fuck she is talking to him I need to give her a lesson...she should remember whom she belongs to....

Finally after sometime she came... I just glared at her...then she said,

Sana: Sir your drink...
Jungkook: What took you so much time??...ooowww I forgot you can't help your habit of flirting with all men around...right??...so flirting took your time...
Sana: I wasn't flirting master...
Jungkook : SHUT UP...I know you very well...tsk...such a slut...
Sana: Ma-aster...

Sana's POV

Really??...He thinks like that...I'm a slut...I can't take this...I ran out of the building crying....and directly went to the car....this is too much...I Can do all the work but not this...I went home and started crying in my room...

It hurts..it Fucking hurts whi someone who couldn't hear a word against you insults you....

Flashback

8 years ago,

Sana's POV

We are in school and again these people are here, I was walking but suddenly a boy came up to me and said,

Boy: I like you Sana....Will you be my girlfriend??...
Sana: I'm sorry...I already love Jungkook...
Boy: I'm better you know...

He then held my wrist forcefully...I shouted...

Sana: Yahhh...leave my hand...
Boy: Shut up...

I had no option so I kicked him in his...ehem...he groaned and fell down....then he shouted...

Boy: You bitch...
Jungkook: SHUT UP...MOTHER FUCKER....HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT???...I'LL KILL YOU...

I turned around to find a really angry kook...glaring at the boy ready to kill him then and there....

glaring at the boy ready to kill him then and there

He then started to punch that boy continuously...I have to stop him....I then backhugged him and said,

Sana: Kookie...let him be....come...
Jungkook: No wait...how dare he...
Sana: Come up...or else I'll not talk to you...
Jungkook: Okk fine...baby just for you...

Present Time

Sana's POV

That was a time and now...why my date is so bad...Ik he's hurt but...why he needs to do this...

I cried until someone opened the door harshly...and it was,

JUNGKOOK

TBC-
Bye till then,

I know this is a bit short but sowwy...

Kookie's touch has something yoo special

Sorry for any mistakes...buy If you liked it please...VOTE FOR YOUR AUTHOR POTATO...PWEASE....BYE...LOVE YA...