Ma Weiwei understood that Han Xiuche was in quite a predicament. He had been too confident. So confident that he didn't know it was a trap set by Tiffany and Sunny.

They pushed him into the limelight and then served him a lethal attack.

No...

...this wasn't lethal.

There was still more to come.

Ma Weiwei didn't really think that Sunny would let her off so easily, did she?

After seeing the drama online, Han Xiuche's brother gave him a phone call, "Do you want me to help you with PR?"

"No need!"

"Whether you admit to being wrong, your image has already been destroyed in everyone's eyes. So, why waste your energy?" Han Xiuche's brother asked with a raised eyebrow. "Leave it with me. I'll smooth out the matter for you!"

Han Xiuche sat on the sofa as he read the insults from Tiffany's fans and agreed that he couldn't let her have her way. So, in the end, he did not persist.

Meanwhile, Han Xiuche's brother took down the video and helped his reckless brother apologize, shouldering the entire fiasco!

If Han Xiuche's brother was up against another agency, showing his sincerity and privately making arrangements would have been enough to settle the matter. But, he was up against Tiffany.

Seeing Han Xiuche handle the matter in this way, the netizens ridiculed Han Xiuche even more. In fact, they expressed that they couldn't accept his actions.

"He's not like a man at all! Honestly, I've never seen a less manly man!"

At this time, Sunny asked, "How about President Han kneel on behalf of his brother?"

Originally, Han Xiuche was smug and merciless, but, after evidence was revealed, he completely disappeared from the online world.

Of course, he was allowed to disappear. But, if he appeared again, Sunny would definitely grasp onto the matter from the past. No matter what trouble he tried to create, 

Sunny would always have one sentence to say to him, "Have you knelt and apologized yet?"

Either way, even if he was to cause trouble, no one would believe him ever again.

So, just like that, Han Xiuche disappeared without a trace. He didn't admit to his wrongdoings and didn't provide a response. He even made his brother shoulder the blame for him. This man was the type of man that women hated the most.

Perhaps, even Han Xiuche didn't expect that he would be this despicable, just because he didn't want to admit to his faults.

Right now, his entire focus, was on Tiffany's fan club...

Regardless of whether Han Xiuche stepped out to respond or not, one thing was for sure, this jerk was now as hated as a sewer rat...

But, what about Ma Weiwei? She didn't appear to be a challenge like Han Xiuche, but she leeched off other's fame and used their popularity. Did that not count? Of course it did! Tiffany simply hadn't started chasing that debt yet. As a result, Ma Weiwei thought Tiffany was letting her off the hook.

But, in reality, Tiffany had always been the type to pull out a weed from its roots...

After all, Ma Weiwei had never shown mercy when using her name!

Tiffany's anger had simply not been ignited yet. But, before Sunny was to attend the hundred days celebration for Sooyoung's 'son', she was definitely exposing the information she had. Did Ma Weiwei think she was lucky? In reality, her misfortunes were just about to start!