As soon as he saw the videos posted by Sunny, Han Xiuche immediately jumped up from the sofa. At this time, Ma Weiwei remembered something, "Apart from the two of us, the only people that know about our meetings are our managers. And, I just had a falling out with my manager."

Han Xiuche glared at Ma Weiwei, unable to say a word!

Was this what they called a 'stupid partner'?

"You can't throw the entire blame on me. You didn't consider this possibility either."

"I never thought that Tiffany's methods were so ruthless!"

Of course, Han Xiuche would never blame himself. So, who could be blame? He could only blame Tiffany for being too ruthless.

Afterwards, Sunny provided an explanation, "We retrieved the video by asking around. I think it's enough to clarify some things: that Han Xiuche's words make no sense because he's been lying to everyone. I'm sure everyone knows how Superstar Media ended up in your hands."

"Since Superstar Media has already returned to Crown Empire, I won't pursue that matter anymore. But, Han Xiuche, you will have to pay for what you've done with Ma Weiwei and the way you've slandered Tiffany."

"You speak recklessly and throw whatever blame you can on Tiffany. This is coming to an end today!"

"If you want to continue arguing, Crown Empire is ready to take you on at any time!"

"Don't forget what you promised before...you said that if we can present you with evidence, you will kneel down in front of Tiffany and apologize. I wonder if this still holds true!"

Sunny no longer wanted to pursue the matter with Superstar Media because it was already over. The most important thing now was to let those two jerks receive their punishment.

As the matter blew up so big, the fact that Han Xiuche said he would kneel and apologize was turned into a hot topic online; Tiffany and Sunny were no longer the targets of criticism!

Because of this, fans cheered in amusement.

_"It scared me. I almost thought that Sunny wouldn't be able to present evidence. What a false alarm!"

_"Aiya, I must bow down to Tiffany. Her evidence is such a tease. I can't help but cheer like crazy!"

_"The mentally unstable Han Xiuche must be dumbfounded. He never expected that Tiffany would have evidence against the two of them!"

_"Hahaha, I feel so refreshed that I could eat two bowls of rice tonight...Now that I'm satisfied, I'm logging off!"

As she looked at the comments online telling Han Xiuche to kneel and apologize, Ma Weiwei glanced at Han Xiuche awkwardly, "You're not going to really..."

Han Xiuche scoffed.

"But, you were the one that said it yourself. If you go back on your words..."

What Ma Weiwei was trying to say was, if Han Xiuche went back on his words, he would look really bad.

"It's best you mind your own business."

Han Xiuche brushed off Ma Weiwei with a simple sentence because he hadn't thought of a way to deal with the matter yet. It was true that he had made the promise himself. If he didn't stick to his words, then he would have no confidence to face Tiffany again. But, was he really going to kneel and apologize to the woman he hated?