As soon she enter inside. I caught her by her hand and lured her into the tiny, dark room. As she locked the door, my heart started racing. I didn’t know what would happen in those 7 minutes. I tried to talk to her, but she didn’t reciprocate at all.

After a point, I simply gave up. We anyway had 3 minutes to go and I wanted to get this done with as soon as possible. Just when I was about to place my hand on the doorknob, she wrapped her arms around my waist. It was dark and everything looked blurry. She rubbed her beard on my neck and started kissing me on my lips.

She then whispered into my ears that She'd been an admirer of mine since we meet. She later went on to confess that she didn’t strike a conversation with me because she felt I was out of her league.

Just before I could say another word, she shushed me and kissed me again. And it was so good! I didn’t want to leave after she got me addicted to her touch. We didn’t even realise how fast those 3 minutes went by. It was only after the lights came on and after hearing several knocks on the door that we decided to head out. Everyone in the house gave us this flirty smirk (like everyone knew what we did in there). Well, they thought darn right.

Then someone called me causing me to back on my sense i saw her,..i saw lisa infront of me she snap her fingers infront of my face.

"Ahmm sorry" I wheeze

"Hays finally you've been spacing out for whole 3 minutes." She sighed and leaned back against the wall 

3minutes? i realize we're here in the dark closet oh god i need to do something before this end. i look at her she's holding her necktie she so fvcking hot.

I walk sexily towards her that made her look at me in shock she was about to say something but i shush her i put my finger to her lips then i caressed it while my other hand holding her necktie, I look at her doe eyes

"Hyun.." She softly said my heart beating so fast damn.

"Lisa,...kiss me slowly" I whisper she hummed in responds i slowly puled her necktie closer to me i can feel her breath towards me.

Are lips almost touch i know she's teasing me until i can't take it anymore i kiss her lips passionately which made her gasps and it was so good her lips is so fvcking addicted damn, she responds to my kiss our tongue fight in a dominance i let ou...

Are lips almost touch i know she's teasing me until i can't take it anymore i kiss her lips passionately which made her gasps and it was so good her lips is so fvcking addicted damn, she responds to my kiss our tongue fight in a dominance i let out a soft moan.

We didn’t even realise how fast those 3 minutes went by. It was only after the lights came on and after hearing several knocks on the door. She softly pulled out the kiss.

which made me smile she chuckled while shaking her head

"Let's go?." She asked i nod then we head out.

Everyone gave us flirty smirk except Rosè and specially jennie she's fuming in anger i playfully wink at her.

"Did something happen?." Nayeon asked which made me look at them and sighed. "Nope,...it just a make out." I giggled and smirk enough jennie and Rosè see it.

Let the game begin.

•===
Third person pov..

The thai girl stood up which made her friends look at her

"Where are you going? lis." Jisoo said then lisa just chuckled.."In the kitchen, I'll just get something to drink, it's too early." She responds jisoo just nod

lisa walked to the kitchen after all she was thirsty so she took a glass first and poured cold water on it she immediately drank it,. for a few minutes she heard a footstep but she ignored it she thought it was jisoo or her friends when the footsteps stopped behind her she was about to pour a water again into her glass when someone whispered in her ear.

"Lisa.." Seductive voice whisper.

Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ